Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This game is too much for me

This game is too much for me

Big 15 minutes for Sambi…poor kid is running on fumes. Just got grind it out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Big 15 minutes for Sambi…poor kid is running on fumes. Just got grind it out now.
    We made the right choice in getting rid of Martinez.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We made the right choice in getting rid of Martinez.
    Not entirely sure either keeper covered themselves in glory.

We should have had that game out of sight by half-time. Still, 3 points and on we go.

Ref was waaaaaay out his depth

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not entirely sure either keeper covered themselves in glory.

We should have had that game out of sight by half-time. Still, 3 points and on we go.

Ref was waaaaaay out his depth
    Ramsdale needs to get these funny moments out of his game he seems to do something odd once a game. I find he tends to be a lucky keeper.

Ref was awful, I do like how we up the tempo once other teams score.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ramsdale needs to get these funny moments out of his game he seems to do something odd once a game. I find he tends to be a lucky keeper.

Ref was awful, I do like how we up the tempo once other teams score.
    I just don't get how Mings' judo throw on Saka wasn't a penalty, flummoxed I am.

I just don't get how Mings' judo throw on Saka wasn't a penalty, flummoxed I am.
    Or Martinez grabbing Jesus round the neck - ridiculous. Oh well, three points. Onwards and upwards

Likewise. I hate diving but surely you can't rugby tackle opponents in the box nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Or Martinez grabbing Jesus round the neck - ridiculous. Oh well, three points. Onwards and upwards
    Where was VAR on that one? Should have been a red card and a penalty!

Quick thinking on Martinez's part when he realised what he was doing so threw himself to the ground and got awarded a free-kick from the Championship ref.