Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Elneny out

Elneny out

for a while.

I guess we will definitely be getting Tielemens now
    Last edited by PSRB; 08-30-2022 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    for the season apparently.

I guess we will definitely be getting Tielemens now
    I love the dedication and commitment to the club. Purposely injuring himself so we can get better

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I love the dedication and commitment to the club. Purposely injuring himself so we can get better
    Played the full 90 minutes and the injury didn't become apparent until after the match. What a man

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Played the full 90 minutes and the injury didn't become apparent until after the match. What a man
    Benjamin White to central midfield - you read it here first. Sorry Red

Probably. SSFMFFS

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Benjamin White to central midfield - you read it here first. Sorry Red
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The case for White is that it hasn’t been affected by inflation and the purity is back up to +10%

Apologies thought this was a thread about something else…excuse me.

The case for White is they completely passed on Bissouma for peanuts…and he wasn’t the only defensive mid out there. Plus all the targets so far seem to be back ups for Xhaka and Oodegard.

Who knows with Edu…might wake up on deadline day and discover it’s Ruben Neves and Griezman.

But I suspect they’re concentrating on other positions because of White.

Ps - for laughs I would love Edu to call Barcalona and ask for Auba on loan. Just for laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Apologies thought this was a thread about something else…excuse me.

The case for White is they completely passed on Bissouma for peanuts…and he wasn’t the only defensive mid out there. Plus all the targets so far seem to be back ups for Xhaka and Oodegard.

Who knows with Edu…might wake up on deadline day and discover it’s Ruben Neves and Griezman.

But I suspect they’re concentrating on other positions because of White.

Ps - for laughs I would love Edu to call Barcalona and ask for Auba on loan. Just for laughs.
    MA said he wanted more fire-power. And we've been linked with loads of left-footed wingers to provide cover for Saka. But with TP5 being injury prone, I think the idea was to give Mo a 1 year extension and deal with that problem the following summer.

But if Mo's out, then we really need a MF replacement. Otherwise, all the good work of the last two summer windows could be for nought.

We've added 8 players who are good enough to start, including a whole back 5 to add to Gabby and KT in Aaron, Tommy, White, Saliba and Zinchenko. Plus Ødin, Jesus and Vieira {assuming he's as good as they say.}

GX is looking better, Sambi could play there, as could Zinchenko.

It's the lack of cover for Partey that threatens to be our Achilles' heel. In an ideal world, AMN would, Ganpati willing, take his chance and show he has the skills and application to play in the way MA wants - as Eddie did at the end of last season.

But if not, we suddenly need to find a DM. I was hoping that with Mo's one year extension, we'd basically got what we'd needed and would have a year to find the best PV4 type aged 23 or younger and could spend big on him next summer.

Instead, we might have to have a last minute trolley dash.

Can that LCFC Belgie play as a DM?