Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We ended the match with 4 CHs and a RB who can play CH on the pitch.

We ended the match with 4 CHs and a RB who can play CH on the pitch.

GG {him, not me} would have been proud.

That's what the club has always needed. Wengaball in attack and GG defending.

Interesting that we looked worse without the Ukrainian lad. When we signed KT, he quickly became the first name on the team-sheet, but I've a feeling MA wants a LB who can slot into MF rather than one who's effectively a left winger in attack.

GX ended the match with the armband. That shows how much things have changed.

I also wonder if he'll keep playing White over Tommy. Because I don't think Saliba's gonna lose his place at CH if he keeps playing like this.

Btw, the reason we won is because I gave an offering of steak to the Cat Goddess, Bastet, daughter of the Sun God, Ra, at HT by feeding it to Puddle Paws. You can never have too many Gods and Goddesses on your side, imo.

I think we need to take this game with a pinch of salt because Leno had a blinder.

And also Gabriel had a complete meltdown for the goal.

Pretty much controlled it even though we can play much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think we need to take this game with a pinch of salt because Leno had a blinder.

And also Gabriel had a complete meltdown for the goal.

Pretty much controlled it even though we can play much better.
    It's good we managed to turn it around. One nil down, two one up as the Fanzine used to be called.

Do we know how serious the TP5 and Zinchenko injuries are?

Zinchenko’s official injury was a left knee sprain.

But he was in the crowd entertaining a bunch of black shirted Ukrainian refugees in the lower tier and ran onto the pitch to celebrate the 2nd goal with them. Was almost hauled off but a couple of the stewards stopped the others.

So wasn’t injured….just better for the club to lie than say he’s doing something else.

Partey…fark knows. Might be a pre caution for Villa and United or might be his usual 6-7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Zinchenko’s official injury was a left knee sprain.

But he was in the crowd entertaining a bunch of black shirted Ukrainian refugees in the lower tier and ran onto the pitch to celebrate the 2nd goal with them. Was almost hauled off but a couple of the stewards stopped the others.

So wasn’t injured….just better for the club to lie than say he’s doing something else.

Partey…fark knows. Might be a pre caution for Villa and United or might be his usual 6-7 weeks.
    Good news about Zinny. {We've arranged for an 18 yr old Ukrainian lass to stay with mates. She's the daughter of my GLW's driver when she was filming her mate's charity in the Donbass c.2010. Was thinking of writing to him to see if he could get her a ticket.}

But Partey, oh, please Ganpati, keep him fit and healthy {but not rapey} this season.