Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Are we buying anywon then? I see players trend on Twitter like Neto and

Are we buying anywon then? I see players trend on Twitter like Neto and

Tea for the Teilemans.

But look through the tweets and see nothing of any interest to actually read and just a bunch of idiots demanding they be announced.

or and we are in for Zaha again? I suspect Benzema is on the plane too? how about Obefemi Martins?

I use this…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/

Quick scan and I get the latest intel.

Looks like:

Pepe - agreed to lower his salary to move to Nice on loan with no buy option

Ainsley - Southampton likely but loan and NO option to buy…Arsenal can extend his contract by 1 year.

Teilamans - prepared to get him on a free so if Leicester get desperate then they have to lower their valuation to something silly. I think we won’t go over +£15m for him.

Neto - feels like Wolves won’t big money and prepared to drive the price up with a bidding war like with the Argentina dwarf chap.

-

Ainsley sounds like a sensible plan. If he can play well at Southampton then we can get good money for him next summer.

Good on Pepe…sad face deserves some happiness imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I use this…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/

Quick scan and I get the latest intel.

Looks like:

Pepe - agreed to lower his salary to move to Nice on loan with no buy option

Ainsley - Southampton likely but loan and NO option to buy…Arsenal can extend his contract by 1 year.

Teilamans - prepared to get him on a free so if Leicester get desperate then they have to lower their valuation to something silly. I think we won’t go over +£15m for him.

Neto - feels like Wolves won’t big money and prepared to drive the price up with a bidding war like with the Argentina dwarf chap.

-

Ainsley sounds like a sensible plan. If he can play well at Southampton then we can get good money for him next summer.

Good on Pepe…sad face deserves some happiness imo
    Not sure if waiting for someone on a Free is a good idea for us. Works for other teams but what if someone else swoops in before the transfer window SLAMS SHUT?