Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: United vs Liverpool

United vs Liverpool

Were United really that good or Liverpool desperately rubbish?

Also a little surprised Rashford’s goal wasn’t offside…when the guy started drawing the lines he was ahead of the last defender then it cut out and he gave it as a goal.

And no one questioned this?

Fark me.

Van Dyke for the first goal looooooooool

Quite looking forward to playing both sides and I hope Arteta remembers to tell the lads not to water at all for the Liverpool game…lol my man Klopp complaining about dry pitches

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Were United really that good or Liverpool desperately rubbish?

Also a little surprised Rashford’s goal wasn’t offside…when the guy started drawing the lines he was ahead of the last defender then it cut out and he gave it as a goal.

And no one questioned this?

Fark me.

Van Dyke for the first goal looooooooool

Quite looking forward to playing both sides and I hope Arteta remembers to tell the lads not to water at all for the Liverpool game…lol my man Klopp complaining about dry pitches
    Was never sure how they selected the absolute correct frame for the offside lines. Appears VAR peops weren't too sure either as this season there is apparently a 'tolerance level'. Presumed that was why MR goal stood as he looked offside in pic that was flashed up on tv. Not sure what they pay the commentators and pundits for sometimes as they did not mention tolerance change or explain that the goal would (most probably) have been ruled out last season.

But then they didn't explain to the tv audience why Palace fans were booing Partey throughout the opening match either!