Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Down 35 to go

3 Down 35 to go

it's on.

If we don't have any awful drops in form or players out for any reason we may very well in the mix this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it's on.

If we don't have any awful drops in form or players out for any reason we may very well in the mix this season.
    Manu are a shambles, neither the Scum or Chelsea have particularly impressed and even the Scousers have started slowly.

We've improved significantly at the back with Saliba and up front with Jesus and Zinchenko seems to help everywhere.

It is most definitely ON

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Manu are a shambles, neither the Scum or Chelsea have particularly impressed and even the Scousers have started slowly.

We've improved significantly at the back with Saliba and up front with Jesus and Zinchenko seems to help everywhere.

It is most definitely ON
    It's done, mate. Don't even know why they are bothering with the rest of the season

It is most definitely ON
    For the first time in many years I was bored watching the game the other day, complete domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    For the first time in many years I was bored watching the game the other day, complete domination.
    I wouldn't say bored but after 11 minutes I knew we had the game won and could relax.

That said, we'll probably balls up against Fulham at home

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I wouldn't say bored but after 11 minutes I knew we had the game won and could relax.

That said, we'll probably balls up against Fulham at home
    Still would like to see Tierney at LB and Zinchenko in midfield for Xhaka...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's done, mate. Don't even know why they are bothering with the rest of the season
    I'm up for that. Are they allowed to just cancel the rest and give it to us now?

I think our best shot to win it is now i.e go unbeaten through to the World Cup then get reinforcements in.

I mean our best shot isn’t a long drawn out campaign but to go on a run now pre World Cup and build a lead we can defend later on.

This isn’t impossible. Improbable lol yeah.

Arteta’s system is still reliant on Partey staying fit and Xhaka not losing the plot.

This is a rather big flaw giving season on season previous evidence.

But he might get lucky here….Xhaka seems happier in his new role so less likely to go mental so it’s just Partey to worry about…but we got Elneny and Sambi who can cover short term and anything longer then you slot White in there.

He may also get lucky if he waits until the World Cup…who know what sort of gem he can pluck…a Kanu like signing from one of the smaller nations could work wonders.

Right. That Youri Tielemans lad from Belgium looks like a prospect #FIFA18.

AWIMB's own Belgian-at-large isn't about, is he

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think our best shot to win it is now i.e go unbeaten through to the World Cup then get reinforcements in.

I mean our best shot isn’t a long drawn out campaign but to go on a run now pre World Cup and build a lead we can defend later on.

This isn’t impossible. Improbable lol yeah.

Arteta’s system is still reliant on Partey staying fit and Xhaka not losing the plot.

This is a rather big flaw giving season on season previous evidence.

But he might get lucky here….Xhaka seems happier in his new role so less likely to go mental so it’s just Partey to worry about…but we got Elneny and Sambi who can cover short term and anything longer then you slot White in there.

He may also get lucky if he waits until the World Cup…who know what sort of gem he can pluck…a Kanu like signing from one of the smaller nations could work wonders.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Still would like to see Tierney at LB and Zinchenko in midfield for Xhaka...
    Bar one daft pass when were cruising, Xhaka was excellent. I just don't see why you think he needs to be dropped