Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All or nothing

All or nothing

Have to be impressed by Arteta’s passion, tactical awareness and nurturing capacity with his players.
    Arteta must have been painfully aware of his squads shorfalls on that run in but never stopped motivating or throwing any of them under the media bus.
    Aside from that truly cringe innit feme tune, it’s a good watch.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Have to be impressed by Arteta’s passion, tactical awareness and nurturing capacity with his players.
    Arteta must have been painfully aware of his squads shorfalls on that run in but never stopped motivating or throwing any of them under the media bus.
    Aside from that truly cringe innit feme tune, it’s a good watch.
    I love the skip intro button

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I love the skip intro button
    The other aspect that comes across for me is that despite the criticism, Xhaka behaves and clearly still is the captain, despite the young Nog getting the armband.

The other aspect that comes across for me is that despite the criticism, Xhaka behaves and clearly still is the captain, despite the young Nog getting the armband.
    Not watched it but that is also obvious from the team huddles (and the fact that he is always first in the ref's or opposition's face when necessary). I think he said he would turn it down because the focus would be too much on him. Tempted to watch the programme now if it can even win over an old cynic like you

I agree. Think we get the best of both worlds in the current scenario with Odin as the official skip and Granit as an enforcer.

My man showed up with a lightbulb connected to a power source in a bag like it’s a GCSE science experiment for his pre match team talk.

No wonder Brighton beat us.

Hopefully Michael Holding isn’t an Arsenal fan.

Lol remember him crying on Sky about Eddison and the light bulb lol

That's a very fair point, imo. I've really warmed to Art', however he is still very much a young manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My man showed up with a lightbulb connected to a power source in a bag like it’s a GCSE science experiment for his pre match team talk.

No wonder Brighton beat us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

looooooool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Hopefully Michael Holding isn’t an Arsenal fan.

Lol remember him crying on Sky about Eddison and the light bulb lol
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."