Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Edu there….

Edu there….

Edu: Why is he is Barcelona

Aboomerang’s Agent - He has a close connection to the city, he loves the place and the people and his dad lives there.

Edu: okay so we’re in Disney Land Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Aboomerang’s Agent - He has a close connection to the city, he loves the place and the people and his dad lives there.

Like his playing career, people were sceptical about Edu when he came and he proved them wrong. Invincible in a couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Like his playing career, people were sceptical about Edu when he came and he proved them wrong. Invincible in a couple of years
    At Leicester, he absolutely ran the game until twanging his hamstring. Could see he was going to be some player.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At Leicester, he absolutely ran the game until twanging his hamstring. Could see he was going to be some player.
    At Villa Park in 2005... he absolutely tore them to pieces.

wd Edu and your extremely elegant left foot.

Star of the show, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    At Villa Park in 2005... he absolutely tore them to pieces.

wd Edu and your extremely elegant left foot.
    It was a thing of beauty. Always seemed to have time as well. Brilliant at Old Trafford in 2002 as well

It was a thing of beauty. Always seemed to have time as well. Brilliant at Old Trafford in 2002 as well
    Almost as under-rated as Gilberto

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Almost as under-rated as Gilberto
    Edu and Gilberto would have a been a great midfield in its own right. And then we had Vieira (and that lad Parlour did a decent back up job). **** me we were spoilt

Edu and Gilberto would have a been a great midfield in its own right. And then we had Vieira (and that lad Parlour did a decent back up job). **** me we were spoilt
    No doubt we were. Do you recall a chap who called himself SOLMAN on here? He was constantly ripping on TH14 and I said to him, "Dude, you're talking about a guy who will probably be known in history as our greatest striker ever!" And he was like, "He can't be the greatest because he never runs back to defend."

We were truly spoilt.

Lol classic Solman.

I remember him writing of Djourou because according to him he always turned like a boat with a big slow arc.

The next time I went to Highbury I watched Djourou and saw what he was talking about. Its one of those things once you see it you can’t forget.