Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: United there

United there

Said it before it’s the same idiots from the last few years…

Maybe 10H will get ultra tough and improve then over the next few games but by February they’ll be dead in the water.

Lol no striker so Eriksen up front…their no9 is a dude with a dodgy ticker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Maybe 10H will get ultra tough and improve then over the next few games but by February they’ll be dead in the water.

What's wrong with a dude with a dodgy ticker?

Mine really does tick now! (Carbon replacement mitral valve).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

They're in all sorts of bother! Went in for Arnautovic and pulled as a) too expensive b) fans went nuts Now being linked with just about every player out there.

Goldbridge going apoplectic on Twitter is highly amusing.

Threatened stadium boycott by fans, really couldn't be happier about it all

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They're in all sorts of bother! Went in for Arnautovic and pulled as a) too expensive b) fans went nuts Now being linked with just about every player out there.

Goldbridge going apoplectic on Twitter is highly amusing.

Threatened stadium boycott by fans, really couldn't be happier about it all
    Really are a mess.
    Keeper who can't use his feet
    Average full backs
    A midget and a liability at centre back
    McFred in midfield and no real replacements
    Ronaldo wanting out. Rashford forgotten how to play. Fernandes like a sulky child.
    Erikssen and Sancho are all right.

And they will still beat us at OT in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Really are a mess.
    Keeper who can't use his feet
    Average full backs
    A midget and a liability at centre back
    McFred in midfield and no real replacements
    Ronaldo wanting out. Rashford forgotten how to play. Fernandes like a sulky child.
    Erikssen and Sancho are all right.

And they will still beat us at OT in a couple of weeks.
    Bet the fans won't boycott that match.

McTominay really is hopeless, wouldn't play for any other top 6 side and probably any top half side

McTominay really is hopeless, wouldn't play for any other top 6 side and probably any top half side
    How does he stay on the pitch? Just to help the opposition out? He has the arrogance of Utd players past but none of the skill. I quite like Fred - he can be good sometimes but hilarious bad at other points

But, but, but, but I don't understand, PRSB. Throughout the 90s and 00s Man U supporters around the country assured me they won the league so often because they were the biggest and richest club in the history of the world ever, ever, ever and this would always be true. In fact, many of them never liked Ferguson and thought he was lucky to be managing the biggest and best club in the world ever, ever, ever.

And now it seems they won because they had a brilliant manager and with him gone they're just another big club amongst many who seem to be taking a lot of really bad decisions and as a result they are utter ****e.

F*cking beautiful it is, I'm seriously loving this

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    How does he stay on the pitch? Just to help the opposition out? He has the arrogance of Utd players past but none of the skill. I quite like Fred - he can be good sometimes but hilarious bad at other points
    Fred needs to play further up the field, in much the same way as Xhaka does with Partey alongside.

I said to my Brighton mate, that McTominay was outstanding for them and it was probably a good thing he stayed on the pitch. 2nd half, I think every pass went straight to a Brighton player

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    But, but, but, but I don't understand, PRSB. Throughout the 90s and 00s Man U supporters around the country assured me they won the league so often because they were the biggest and richest club in the history of the world ever, ever, ever and this would always be true. In fact, many of them never liked Ferguson and thought he was lucky to be managing the biggest and best club in the world ever, ever, ever.

And now it seems they won because they had a brilliant manager and with him gone they're just another big club amongst many who seem to be taking a lot of really bad decisions and as a result they are utter ****e.

F*cking beautiful it is, I'm seriously loving this
    I did like the meme on Twitter after the Brighton game, ETH looking confused in a photo, with the caption "but it worked against Groningen"

I did like the meme on Twitter after the Brighton game, ETH looking confused in a photo, with the caption "but it worked against Groningen"
    Daughter lives in Groningen. I'll be back out there end October.

Not managed to get to a game yet. They're away again this visit. Though did see Arjen Robben in the same restaurant as us once.