Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Baby Jebus looked well pissed off when he laid it on a plate for Ødegaard who

Baby Jebus looked well pissed off when he laid it on a plate for Ødegaard who

only had to lash it into the bag first kick, but decided instead to revert to Wenger stylee fannyball and start taking touches.

And why does Ødegaard's name start with a No Entry sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    only had to lash it into the bag first kick, but decided instead to revert to Wenger stylee fannyball and start taking touches.

And why does Ødegaard's name start with a No Entry sign?
    No right foot, Herb. How in f*ck's name can you become a professional footballer and not be able to use your other foot?

I mean, they've got f*ck all else to do, how can they not work on sh1t like that?

In my playing days I did try, over several weeks, to attain fluency in my left foot

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No right foot, Herb. How in f*ck's name can you become a professional footballer and not be able to use your other foot?

I mean, they've got f*ck all else to do, how can they not work on sh1t like that?
    but achieved, at best, only moderate improvement. I believe I read a long time ago that true ambipeds are basically born that way.

but achieved, at best, only moderate improvement. I believe I read a long time ago that true ambipeds are basically born that way.
    I could hit a great volley off my swinger but that was literally it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I could hit a great volley off my swinger but that was literally it
    Two-footed me - which of course meant I always ended up playing on the left rather than in the centre where I wanted to play

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Two-footed me - which of course meant I always ended up playing on the left rather than in the centre where I wanted to play
    Old skool inside left me, as I liked to cut inside onto right foot

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Old skool inside left me, as I liked to cut inside onto right foot
    Close to two footed and as a holding midfielder I could chop people down from either side. The ball may go past me but they f*cking well weren't

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I never played footie as a kid after the age of 10, but at the end of my 3rd year at uni {late spring '92} we had a kick about in a 5-a-side pitch off the Tottenham Court Road.

I wanted to try to kick it with my left foot to see how hard it was. And I played a beautiful curled pass with the outside of my left, round the defender and into the path of my mate to score. I'd based it on the pass Kevin Campbell played with the outside of his right for the 2nd Smudger goal in the 3-1 win vs ManUtd the night we'd won the league the year before.

Made me think that it wasn't like being right handed, you could do both equally with your feet. If I'd been fit, fast and athletic, I could have been the original Santi Cazorla.

"Close to being two footed?" - It doesn't mean simply having

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Close to two footed and as a holding midfielder I could chop people down from either side. The ball may go past me but they f*cking well weren't
    two feet wes - in your case one normal foot and one club foot - it means being able to display a modicum of skill with both feet. Being equally shít with both doesn't really qualify

two feet wes - in your case one normal foot and one club foot - it means being able to display a modicum of skill with both feet. Being equally shít with both doesn't really qualify
    Oh bugger