Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Palace away then

So Palace away then

Despite the great pre season about as tough a game as possible to start the season. Based on last season's two games I'd say they were the 2nd hardest team we played. They bullied and battered us for those two games. Only Liverpool probably played better against us and even then we had our chances for spells.

I'd be quite happy with a draw and a good performance tomorrow. A win and of course we can start to really believe. We got nothing in midfield last season against them so lets hope Arteta's sneaky tactic of playing the full backs as center midfielders does the trick.

Bit odd seeing Balogun getting booted out for a season on loan. I would have thought he was the ideal man to use for the UEFA cup group stages. He's easily good enough for that level. So would have been a great player to rotate there with the added bonus that he might explode on to another level. This deal can only mean another attacker must be close to signing. Unfortutely the mighty Weghorst has already left the championship for a loan to Turkey.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Despite the great pre season about as tough a game as possible to start the season. Based on last season's two games I'd say they were the 2nd hardest team we played. They bullied and battered us for those two games. Only Liverpool probably played better against us and even then we had our chances for spells.

I'd be quite happy with a draw and a good performance tomorrow. A win and of course we can start to really believe. We got nothing in midfield last season against them so lets hope Arteta's sneaky tactic of playing the full backs as center midfielders does the trick.

Bit odd seeing Balogun getting booted out for a season on loan. I would have thought he was the ideal man to use for the UEFA cup group stages. He's easily good enough for that level. So would have been a great player to rotate there with the added bonus that he might explode on to another level. This deal can only mean another attacker must be close to signing. Unfortutely the mighty Weghorst has already left the championship for a loan to Turkey.
    Gutted to hear about Weghorst aar. Do think another attacking player will come in.

One thing in our favour is Palace have had a disjointed pre-season - fair few players did't make it on their tour. Fingers crossed, eh

Cosy 2 nil win…no sweat

Relax.

No Conor Gallagher is a huge miss for them.

Jesus with both goals to start his Golden Boot quest.

Then sit back and enjoy the other games…I wonder if Forest can pull off an upset vs. Newcastle? Then there’s lol United and their No striker system. Seriously at this point I’d stick Fred up there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Cosy 2 nil win…no sweat

Relax.

No Conor Gallagher is a huge miss for them.

Jesus with both goals to start his Golden Boot quest.

Then sit back and enjoy the other games…I wonder if Forest can pull off an upset vs. Newcastle? Then there’s lol United and their No striker system. Seriously at this point I’d stick Fred up there lol
    Putting money on this now, t

1-4 imo free money

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    1-4 imo free money
    Veiheirrrer’s going to rape us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Veiheirrrer’s going to rape us.
    Does he draw smiley faces on his board during pre match team talks?

I bet he doesn’t.