Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Kemi Badenoch

Exclamation Kemi Badenoch

Bet placed at 20/1

Win or lose she’s the correct and logical choice for the role and I’m 100% sure if selected she’ll make absolute mince of Starmer and Labour at the next election.

I’m not so confident about the others even Rishi. My feeling is Starmer will fancy that particular battle.

But when’s the last time any of these muppets made a sensible decision on anything. Clowns.

Africans, T. You just never know what they're going to think of next.

I do like the cut of her jib though, even though she is practically a cockney

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Bet placed at 20/1

Win or lose she’s the correct and logical choice for the role and I’m 100% sure if selected she’ll make absolute mince of Starmer and Labour at the next election.

I’m not so confident about the others even Rishi. My feeling is Starmer will fancy that particular battle.

But when’s the last time any of these muppets made a sensible decision on anything. Clowns.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Africans, T. You just never know what they're going to think of next.

I do like the cut of her jib though, even though she is practically a cockney
    I haven't heard her speak, Red. Would you say it's sort of an Eliza Doolittle or leaning more towards a Dick Van Dyke?

Remember Naomie Harris, from North London, doing a Brooklyn accent in Miami Vice? Sorta like that :embarrassing:

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I haven't heard her speak, Red. Would you say it's sort of an Eliza Doolittle or leaning more towards a Dick Van Dyke?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Honestly, they all look pish. Nicola Sturgeon would chew them up. Dreadful lot.