Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Risk to life warnings, what absolute nonsense!!

Risk to life warnings, what absolute nonsense!!

It's summer, FFS!

How on Earth do they manage in the Med?!?!

Also have you noticed how they've made the temperatures darker on weather maps? 21C was always yellow, it's now orange!

Out of curiosity…where do you get your info from?

I use accuweather for the cricket….quite reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Out of curiosity…where do you get your info from?

I use accuweather for the cricket….quite reliable.
    There's a few on Twitter who provide decent long range weather forecasts, I usually ignore all the mainstream ones as they're garbage. Met office/BBC just blames any weather event on climate change, the Apple one is just plain rubbish. Accuweather sort of guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's summer, FFS!

How on Earth do they manage in the Med?!?!

Also have you noticed how they've made the temperatures darker on weather maps? 21C was always yellow, it's now orange!
    These are the same people that shat themselves during Covid and are still walking around with masks on.

Horse whipping is what they require, PRSB

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    These are the same people that shat themselves during Covid and are still walking around with masks on.

Horse whipping is what they require, PRSB
    my mate just text me to say he has covid. Accroding to Skynews he'll be dead by the end of the day.

Skynews love numbers. last week they had a total in the corner of MP's resigned. this week 'Hottest place in the UK' with time

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    my mate just text me to say he has covid. Accroding to Skynews he'll be dead by the end of the day.

Skynews love numbers. last week they had a total in the corner of MP's resigned. this week 'Hottest place in the UK' with time
    Jenny Harries is running her mouth now about the stress the heat wave will put on the NHS.

That would be the same Jenny who told us not to wear masks, then to keep wearing them and never stops moaning about the danger to the NHS, mostly from people doing things like living their lives.

As I said, horse whipping is the answer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Going through our house, again!! I seem to have avoided it but wife has been feeling rotten for 3 days. Kids, no worries.

Going through our house, again!! I seem to have avoided it but wife has been feeling rotten for 3 days. Kids, no worries.
    hope she feels better. Mate of mine got it for at least the second time at the weekend. I was sitting next to him watching the rugby on Saturday but still haven't had it :touchwood: I haven't had the third vaccination either - not sure I really want to at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    hope she feels better. Mate of mine got it for at least the second time at the weekend. I was sitting next to him watching the rugby on Saturday but still haven't had it :touchwood: I haven't had the third vaccination either - not sure I really want to at the moment
    Not having any more and no way are the kids having it, so the NHS can stop wasting paper and postage asking me!

Spoke too soon, just tested positive