Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This American lad in goal.

This American lad in goal.

Yeah I’m not sure about this one…should be saving those goals ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think he was practicing his slam dunks at the time.

2-0 down at half time while barely creating a chance and Tierney off injured after 30 mins. We've got our arsenal back.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Never in doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    2-0 down at half time while barely creating a chance and Tierney off injured after 30 mins. We've got our arsenal back.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I’ve seen enough…Jesus 20/1 for top goalscorer is a decent bet.

I’ve seen enough…Jesus 20/1 for top goalscorer is a decent bet.
    I haven't seen a pre season half as good as that since a certain Yaya Sanogo was in his pomp.

I haven't seen a pre season half as good as that since a certain Yaya Sanogo was in his pomp.
    Chapeau, sir. 4, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Chapeau, sir. 4, wasn't it?
    Indeed. I never understod the stick the chap even today still gets. What ever we paid him on wages and signing on fee was easily paid for with our FA cup win ending our trophy drought that seemed to have lasted about a decade. He was instrumental in the semi final and did well in the final too if I remember correctly. That semi final against Liverpool we had an attacking injury crisis and were given no chance. With all our pace players out wide crippled we were in brutal form where Giroud up top just wasn't working with no runners to play off him. Wenger shocked everybody by starting Sanongo. Liverpool fans were laughing their heads off at the time. Then the young buck utterly bullied liverpool from start to finish in one of most beastly cf performances i've ever seen. Liverpool didn't know what hit him.

He may well of had the touch of a rapist and didn't score but bar that there was a player in there. Injuries just got the better of him.

Indeed. I never understod the stick the chap even today still gets. What ever we paid him on wages and signing on fee was easily paid for with our FA cup win ending our trophy drought that seemed to have lasted about a decade. He was instrumental in the semi final and did well in the final too if I remember correctly. That semi final against Liverpool we had an attacking injury crisis and were given no chance. With all our pace players out wide crippled we were in brutal form where Giroud up top just wasn't working with no runners to play off him. Wenger shocked everybody by starting Sanongo. Liverpool fans were laughing their heads off at the time. Then the young buck utterly bullied liverpool from start to finish in one of most beastly cf performances i've ever seen. Liverpool didn't know what hit him.

He may well of had the touch of a rapist and didn't score but bar that there was a player in there. Injuries just got the better of him.
    I remember him being described that day as a battering ram. Perfect.

I think he got stick cos he'd quit football to become a postman until AW came calling.

Just watched the highlights. Yeah, both should have been saved easily.

Assuming Leno goes, if Ramsdale gets inured we'll be wishing we still had Almunia on the books.