Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So which one of our boys did it this time?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought they'd been pooh-poohed..?

Still, why everyone has jumped on it being an Arsenal or them player because of the North London thing, are Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Brentford or West Ham players not allowed to be in NL?
    Xhaka posted a picture on Insta that he's still on holiday, and Partey pics are genuine and newspapers making a point of pointing out that he's on the tour.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Xhaka posted a picture on Insta that he's still on holiday, and Partey pics are genuine and newspapers making a point of pointing out that he's on the tour.
    Hmm, the tweet for a reputable source regarding the latter has been deleted

Hmm, the tweet for a reputable source regarding the latter has been deleted
    Great. Xhaka and El-Nenny as our MF next season with Sambi as back up. Might be lucky AMN didn't work out with Maureen.

Given the additions we'd made this summer, I thought that all we needed - other than proper cover at full back - was to have two creator and destroyer MFs like Partey.

Having Saliba meant White could play RB, so some cheap cover for KT and a 2nd Partey and we'd be in with a shout of CL.

Yet a MF with no Parteys?

I used to dream of a team made up of 2 CHs, a goalie, a striker and 7 Santis.

What would a MF made up of 2 or 3 Granits look like?

I do remember Hillier, Selley and Morrow.

They didn’t say which World Cup.

It’s one of the women out there raping

'Bosses are stunned'
    The arrest also sent shockwaves through the player’s club. Another insider told The Sun: “The allegations are of the utmost seriousness.

“Club bosses are stunned about this. The player was due to be on a pre-season tour. He will now not be travelling with the side.

“The law must be allowed to dictate what happens next. The player’s colleagues are absolutely dumbstruck about this. It is a hammer blow to the club, but the police must do their job.”

Last night Scotland Yard told The Sun: “An allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police. It was reported the alleged rape happened in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    'Bosses are stunned'
    The arrest also sent shockwaves through the player’s club. Another insider told The Sun: “The allegations are of the utmost seriousness.

“Club bosses are stunned about this. The player was due to be on a pre-season tour. He will now not be travelling with the side.

“The law must be allowed to dictate what happens next. The player’s colleagues are absolutely dumbstruck about this. It is a hammer blow to the club, but the police must do their job.”

Last night Scotland Yard told The Sun: “An allegation of rape of a woman in her 20s was reported to police. It was reported the alleged rape happened in June.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/thom...spieler/230784 unknown injury...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

'Bosses are stunned'

"This was the one thing, we didn't want to happen."
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    "This was the one thing, we didn't want to happen."
    Reports coming out of another 2 allegations from another woman.

looooooool.

If you switch your Twitter settings to the US as your location you can see who it is free from U.K. deletion requests.

Its [Edited by AWIMB Moderater 11:19 AM]
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Reports coming out of another 2 allegations from another woman.
    Hold on, is the Twitter consensus no longer that it is the other lot?