Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus medical

Jesus medical

Am I the only person concerned/suspicious of the length of time this medical is taking? It started at 0800 yesterday and still no news, very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Am I the only person concerned/suspicious of the length of time this medical is taking? It started at 0800 yesterday and still no news, very odd.
    Nope, it's all the social media **** videos, interviews and pictures

Already had his first training session…Arsenal all about getting them clicks and likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Already had his first training session…Arsenal all about getting them clicks and likes.
    It will be announced tomorrow I guess....start of the month and start of his contract.

There's photos of him on Twitter doing his kit photo shoot at The Emirates, it's 100% done

By Alan Smith (Filed: 02/02/2004)

On signing for Arsenal, I remember the chief scout, Steve Burtenshaw, leading me out on to the hallowed Highbury turf. "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us, "but a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    There's photos of him on Twitter doing his kit photo shoot at The Emirates, it's 100% done
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    By Alan Smith (Filed: 02/02/2004)

On signing for Arsenal, I remember the chief scout, Steve Burtenshaw, leading me out on to the hallowed Highbury turf. "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us, "but a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Hate to break it to you, red, but our new no. 9 has spent a lot of time as a 'false' no. 9 at City.

We like announcing deals on Friday's I think

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Interesting about Jesus' medical. He was declared dead on Friday. On Sunday he had disappeared. Some say he is alive. Folks report to have seen him. Believe it.. or don't. A lot is at stake in your answer.

You only say these things to hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Hate to break it to you, red, but our new no. 9 has spent a lot of time as a 'false' no. 9 at City.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."