Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fábio Vieira from Porto for €40m

Fábio Vieira from Porto for €40m

looks a very nice player. Ready made song as well

Basically the one position we didn't need anybody. I hope this doesn't mean Saka is gonna be sold.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

He’s a midget…lord Bissouma will break him in the NLD

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Basically the one position we didn't need anybody. I hope this doesn't mean Saka is gonna be sold.
    If we sign him I'd be pretty certain he'll play more like a no. 8 then a no. 10

Partey

Odegaard Vieira

Saka Jesus Gabi

Now the return of Saliba and Zinchenko and I would be very happy with our summer business.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Partey

Odegaard Vieira

Saka Jesus Gabi

Now the return of Saliba and Zinchenko and I would be very happy with our summer business.
    I don't think we'll get Zinchenko, I reckon it'll be that Hickey lad from Bologna
    Last edited by PSRB; 06-17-2022 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I don't think we'll get Zinchenko, I reckon it'll be that Hickey lad from Bologna
    I'd be happy with that as well, thought he looked very good in the Jocks international game - very athletic

Partey

Odegaard Vieira

Saka Jesus Gabi

It might sound well gay but the most important buisness this summer is still getting Saka, Martineli and Gabriel tied down to new contracts.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

He comes from Portugal
    He plays for Arsenal

I think the plan is to start Saliba and switch Ben to the defensive midfield position and bring Tielamans in to complete the 433.

Well he might start off with Partey but that will only be for 2-3 games until he’s injured.

New guy Vieira weighs 9 stone 10. light enough to be riding at royal Ascot. Doubt he’ll be a starter until he bulks up.

Partey

Odegaard Vieira

Saka Jesus Gabi

But that didn't work when we tried it with ESR. And we really need to find ESR a role.

When Wiltord was the cover for all of our front 4 in 2002, he played more games than Freddie, Dennis and Bobby. If ESR could cover for all the 3 behind the striker, and was rotated in regularly and always playing from the bench, then great.

But if we've now signed this new lad, how happy will ESR be?

Willian's singing delayed the development of Gabby M. ESR really should be playing all the time.