Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why when other clubs sign players it seems to just happen

Why when other clubs sign players it seems to just happen

whereas anyone we are linked with will 'decide after they return from Holidays/Internationals'

It just SEEMS that way, I reckon. In fact, we do alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    whereas anyone we are linked with will 'decide after they return from Holidays/Internationals'
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It just SEEMS that way, I reckon. In fact, we do alright.
    hmm. It would be nice to start the season ready with who we are after. hopefully they act fast this summer.

I thought this would’ve been about why when other clubs sign players from us it’s for peanuts but when we try and buy it’s pre pandemic prices?

Leno £8.5m

What
    The
    Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I thought this would’ve been about why when other clubs sign players from us it’s for peanuts but when we try and buy it’s pre pandemic prices?

Leno £8.5m

What
    The
    Fox

we are shocking at selling players.

Funny how Holidays and internationals don't stop Eddie and Elneny signing new deals

The waste of time articles have started.

Headline - new midfielder in to compete with Partey

Clicks on link…it’s Maitland coming back.

So it looks like we have a problem with Saliba.

He only has 2 years left.

So he has to sign an extension otherwise we will need to cash in.

Would be madness to let him run down his contract.

At least he won a "trophy"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The waste of time articles have started.

Headline - new midfielder in to compete with Partey

Clicks on link…it’s Maitland coming back.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Anyway, my kid reckons we'll be rubbish no matter who we buy and she'll only wear the new shirts so as not to hurt my feelings.

Cheeky little cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    hmm. It would be nice to start the season ready with who we are after. hopefully they act fast this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Anyway, my kid reckons we'll be rubbish no matter who we buy and she'll only wear the new shirts so as not to hurt my feelings.

Cheeky little cow.
    She's right.