Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You guys have to admit

You guys have to admit

Today is way more enjoyable knowing them lot ain’t winning no Quad

Amen

I think football as a whole dodged a bullet there.

Seen. Per on commentary too

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Today is way more enjoyable knowing them lot ain’t winning no Quad

Amen

I think football as a whole dodged a bullet there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What's happening Red? This is a bloody disaster. From the outside shot they showed here there are a few thousand Liverpool supporters trying to get in and only a few ticket takers?

Locals (Africans). They'll blame the scousers though, which is fair enough, imo, as they have form (Wembley '86 u.a.).

How are YOU, Chief? Seems after all this time, you were right. About EVERYTHING. Well played

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    What's happening Red? This is a bloody disaster. From the outside shot they showed here there are a few thousand Liverpool supporters trying to get in and only a few ticket takers?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Locals (Africans. Not me). They'll blame the scousers though, which is fair enough, imo, as they have form (Wembley '86 u.a.).

How are YOU, Chief? Seems after all this time, you were right. About EVERYTHING. Well played

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Locals (Africans. Not me). They'll blame the scousers though, which is fair enough, imo, as they have form (Wembley '86 u.a.).

I assume the whole media love-in with Liverpool is due the Hillsborough coverage?

Not one mention in the media of Heysel anniversary and everyone staunchly defending the scousers at the CL final. I get the impression they weren't perhaps completely at fault but even so, everyone leaps to their defence

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I assume the whole media love-in with Liverpool is due the Hillsborough coverage?

Not one mention in the media of Heysel anniversary and everyone staunchly defending the scousers at the CL final. I get the impression they weren't perhaps completely at fault but even so, everyone leaps to their defence
    Even in the Carling cup one year they had 'fake tickets' and had a load of trouble outside the Emirates.

Could be. The French don't really care who gets the blame so long as it's not THEM, or by extention UEFA.

Oddly enough, I was in France during Heysel, on some programme or other for junior officers from around Europe. About a dozen of us there had got the beers & baguettes in ready to watch it on the box at our billet; all excited like. Being the only Englishman there, the looks that were shot my way as the evening wore on and the lads slowly drifted off and went about their other business

Scouse ****ers, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post