Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Paddy lost it.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Paddy lost it.

Couldn't even earn a yellow card
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fancy live streaming you abusing Paddy only to get kicked in the shins and called a pussyo lol

Imagine if since his retirement he spent all his spare time training MMA…there would just be chalk outlines all over the pitch this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Fancy live streaming you abusing Paddy only to get kicked in the shins and called a pussyo lol

Imagine if since his retirement he spent all his spare time training MMA…there would just be chalk outlines all over the pitch this morning.
    I thought he was far too restrained

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought he was far too restrained
    Fair play to the Everton fans who ushered Paddy away, I think he was about to pulverise the prick

That could honestly have become quite ugly. There was clearly no security to speak of, and Paddy was quite isolated. I love pitch invasions in the right circumstances, but some are totally coked up and it isn't really safe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    That could honestly have become quite ugly. There was clearly no security to speak of, and Paddy was quite isolated. I love pitch invasions in the right circumstances, but some are totally coked up and it isn't really safe anymore.
    City fans attacking the Villa keeper. I know he he was being a time wasting prick all game but you've just won the league FFS