Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good Afternoon Awimber's :wave:

Good Afternoon Awimber's :wave:

There's still a great deal of venting going on I see ?

FWIW, I can't help feel that outside of a fully fit first 11, we sadly remain an upper mid table outfit.
    When you look at what Newcastle have achieved this side of christmas with a fairly modest outlay in the window, it does put some perspective on our rebuild project that's now entering its 4th or is it 5th season

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

FWIW, I can't help feel that outside of a fully fit first 11, we sadly remain an upper mid table outfit.
    When you look at what Newcastle have achieved this side of christmas with a fairly modest outlay in the window, it does put some perspective on our rebuild project that's now entering its 4th or is it 5th season
    It was always going to take a while but I did say top 6 would be good this season, it's just annoying that 4th was there for the taking if we'd just added in a couple of places in January. Should never have let Chambers go.

Old timez

Key there is outside of a fully fit first 11. With a fit first 11 we can play with anyone. Then consider that we have the youngest team in the league and the future is bright. Provided Edu/Arteta can give us some depth at the back and in midfield and the striker we desperately need we should be in a good position next season.

mostly agree 7s, sadly we appear to have deadwood of 5 players. Every season. We even bought a piece of deadwood in Tavares.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”