Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously though…

Seriously though…

If we can’t pick up 6 points from Newcastle and Everton then we definitely have no right to be in the CL.

*mind you all bets are off if Xhaka somehow worms his way into the back line.

Tonight is gonna be the worst back 4 we've put out in years. They've already blown it as far as i'm concerned. I'll be putting money on Newcastle and a draw tonight.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Tonight is gonna be the worst back 4 we've put out in years. They've already blown it as far as i'm concerned. I'll be putting money on Newcastle and a draw tonight.
    Who was playing when Utd put 6 and 8 past us?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Who was playing when Utd put 6 and 8 past us?
    Hahaha. Thinking on the potential back 4 so the first answer to your question that popped in my mind was Squillaci!

Shocking first half. The worst thing is this Newcastle starting 11 is average as fcuk. They play with the mentality of a proper top 4 team though. With their sheer will they have domintated us from start to finish. But their lack of quality is showing in the final third.

Second half? Well we can't play any worse.

Well that’s that then important to remember that our starting FBs are out and there is no depth there. And you may have noticed that we have Xhaka and Elneny in midfield - which hardly sounds like a CL team

The squad just isn’t good enough to tolerate the level of injuries we have now

although on a positive note - reports that Abramovich may let Chelsea go under.

Finishing 5th and making the CL because Chelsea went under would be pretty enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Well that’s that then important to remember that our starting FBs are out and there is no depth there. And you may have noticed that we have Xhaka and Elneny in midfield - which hardly sounds like a CL team

No excuse when we got rid of players and have others out on loan.
    Chambers could have done a job or Mari, in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

I don't think it's a squad depth issue why this team, time and time again gets utterly bullied by cannon fodder teams.

Yeah it is, Tomi and Tierney are simply miles better than Cedric and Tavares and Partey is miles better than Elneny.

And there was an extended period when our back 5 was fit that we were rock solid at the back.

We need better players at the back and in midfield and some patience with our young attacking players. And a striker.