Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously though…

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah it is, Tomi and Tierney are simply miles better than Cedric and Tavares and Partey is miles better than Elneny.

And there was an extended period when our back 5 was fit that we were rock solid at the back.

We need better players at the back and in midfield and some patience with our young attacking players. And a striker.
    If we're honest, Partey since he's been here hasn't been better than Elneny has the last couple of months. He's been living off of his A. Madrid career.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

The table doesn’t lie at this point in the season…combination of useless players who will always let you down, a novice manager and a very weak squad (physically and in depth).

The season was over the moment Roma pulled out of the Xhaka deal.

Guy is utterly useless but scores a worldly once a season and does a couple fist pumps and people fall for it. Morons.

Discount Pep is a spoilt brat with novice tactics…rather than coach he just kicks you out the team.

Shocking he’s been given a new contract…shocking.

How many world class managers have we missed out on? Pep, Klopp, Conte, Allegri? Lord.

Look at Newcastle…Howe reinvented Joelinton as a midfield enforcer and he bossed us today. No way Discount Pep can do that.

Also we need to have a chat about Tierney and Partey. Sorry but there’s no point in either of them with their injury records.

Nah he’s been very good most of this season - you haven’t been watching closely. Ran midfield against City

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Nah he’s been very good most of this season - you haven’t been watching closely. Ran midfield against City
    One good game then four average ones. He's no Vieira who was an 8/10 every game he didn't get sent off.

I might do a squad individual rating after the last game. I don't think Partey gets over 6.5.

I was unaware Zippos Circus had gained City status.

The repair job in the summer will be the old duct tape again.

we’re signing people like that MLS keeper who can’t kick past the half way line and some weedy little boy from Brazil.

Same ol’ sh*t again.

Should be getting people like Tyriq Mitchell at left back and Bissouma and Phillips in midfield to replace the three deadbeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was unaware Zippos Circus had gained City status.

The repair job in the summer will be the old duct tape again.

we’re signing people like that MLS keeper who can’t kick past the half way line and some weedy little boy from Brazil.

Same ol’ sh*t again.

Should be getting people like Tyriq Mitchell at left back and Bissouma and Phillips in midfield to replace the three deadbeats.
    Arteta doesn't allow the keeper to kick past the half way line anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I quite like the thought of those types of midfielders. Bullied by them and Newcastle in midfield and Xhaka has the farking nerve to call out others. tbf, I thought Xhaka was one of the better Arsenal players against Newcastle, but then again, it was a very, very low bar.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    One good game then four average ones. He's no Vieira who was an 8/10 every game he didn't get sent off.

I might do a squad individual rating after the last game. I don't think Partey gets over 6.5.
    Some of those sending offs were 9/10 games for Paddy. Pwoppa boi.