Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All or Nothing

I expect his wife left him and he's too ashamed to come on

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah, what did happen to Ricky G? I thought he'd moved down my way {Margate} now.
    and share - or she caught him noncing the kids and killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and share - or she caught him noncing the kids and killed him.
    Buried under the paving slabs in the garden? That would probably appeal to Ricky's suburban conformity. Well, at least he found happiness in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Must admit, I fully expect the officials to screw us over. Sky will be desperate for us to lose, otherwise there's every likelihood that will be no games of any importance on final day of the season.

Plus, we never make things easy for ourselves.
    Got that spot on

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Got that spot on
    The penalty was bonkers.

It reminded me of a game at Old Trafford some years ago refereed by a chap called, what was his name? Mike something.

Maybe IUFG rememebers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The penalty was bonkers.

It reminded me of a game at Old Trafford some years ago refereed by a chap called, what was his name? Mike something.

Maybe IUFG rememebers.

Those are never given, see them 100x and not one. Clear elbow on Holding and not even looked at by VAR. Holding was a prick but even the 2nd yellow, looks like Son ducks down and runs into Holding

I think the show will grade a cringe…Balague dropped the spoilers yesterday.

Discount Pep planting an olive tree and then have team meetings around it lol

Ffs