Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do we try and keep Nketiah?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do we try and keep Nketiah?

Have been surprised at his recent performances, perhaps he just needed more game time.

He scores and we beat the scum on Thursday and he can definitely stay!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have been surprised at his recent performances, perhaps he just needed more game time.

If he wants to be 3rd choice and accept a decent wage then yeah, I’d keep him. Otherwise just let him walk. Seems like we’ll sign Gabriel Jesus and another striker so it’s more on Nketiah wanting to fight for a starting place, which i doubt he will when he can go somewhere else and start all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    If he wants to be 3rd choice and accept a decent wage then yeah, I’d keep him. Otherwise just let him walk. Seems like we’ll sign Gabriel Jesus and another striker so it’s more on Nketiah wanting to fight for a starting place, which i doubt he will when he can go somewhere else and start all the time.
    Balogun seems to have done pretty well on loan as well. Gabriel Jesus would be a cracking signing

he can stay. As long as Arteta doesn't think he's our number 1 next season which I wouldn't put it past him.

He'd be a tard to leave. What other top 10 team has such short striker options? Laca is here as competition and he'll likely leave next month. Even if he stays young Edward has already seen Arteta will play him if on form. Yes we'll likely bring in another forward. Even so, no matter where Edward goes he's going to have to fight for a place. He's not a sure thing starter anywhere.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Was thinking about this…would slot in at United.

Ronaldo - off
    Cavani - off
    Greenwood - hanging out with Mendy and DT

Just leaves Rashford who isn’t going to last 5 minutes with 10H.

More worrying was the report that Arteta was looking at Rashford…lord have mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Was thinking about this…would slot in at United.

Ronaldo - off
    Cavani - off
    Greenwood - hanging out with Mendy and DT

Just leaves Rashford who isn’t going to last 5 minutes with 10H.

More worrying was the report that Arteta was looking at Rashford…lord have mercy.
    Know a few who know Rashford, steer well clear. Massively believes his own hype and London, he'd be even worse

We’re beating nobody on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We’re beating nobody on Thursday.
    "nobodies"

v good, p.