Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can't believe that anyone is surprised that Abramovich

Can't believe that anyone is surprised that Abramovich

is a touch reluctant to give away Chelsea for nothing.

They'll get lucky somehow

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Was always going to come back and bite them on the arse somehow. I mean it's only 1.6 billion

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I'm loving the narrative that you continually see that the Chelsea supporters are innocent victims in this

Those Chelsea supporters who expressed reservations about Abramovich and his money and felt that Chelsea had lost their way and who took little if any pleasure in all the silverware they won on the back of his dirty money - yes.

Those Chelsea supporters who love Abramovich and have spent the last 20 years giving it large about what a big club they are and all that they have won and who routinely rubbish any suggestion that it is tainted - no.

Anyone know any of the former?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm loving the narrative that you continually see that the Chelsea supporters are innocent victims in this

Those Chelsea supporters who expressed reservations about Abramovich and his money and felt that Chelsea had lost their way and who took little if any pleasure in all the silverware they won on the back of his dirty money - yes.

Those Chelsea supporters who love Abramovich and have spent the last 20 years giving it large about what a big club they are and all that they have won and who routinely rubbish any suggestion that it is tainted - no.

No (10 characters)

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

The Scousers have magically shut the **** up about their foreign owners the last few years funny enough.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM