Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: versus Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    8. He really is very handsome
    For a second there I got confused between this and the other thread and thought you were talking about Ramsdale

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    1. He's had 1 bad game, Brentford 1st game of the season
    2. He played okay against Chelsea, in his less favoured position of RB to accommodate Holding at CB
    3. He's 24
    4. Consider what United paid for Maguire
    5. There's always an English player loading on cost
    Like I say he's been decent. He just hasn't had many 8/10(or plus) games mind though which you would expect for elite money paid for a cb.

Has a touch of Bernd Leno's about him too where he came with this big reputation as a ball playing goal keeper from Germany. And we just never remotely seen him live up to that reputation. Then our reserve Argie keeper came in and utterly blew him out of the water in that compartment. Obviously Mr. White came in with the big ball playing cb reputation. Tbh, I've yet to see him look better at that than Black Djourou who ironically showed up on AFTV last night.

Our defence has not been better than last season even allowing for the recent injuries. we've conceded 39 thus far. The same ammount as the entire last season.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not happy with the Benny White, White, White chant - that's Wrightie's, always will be
    Super Swede was Limpar's. Yet we used that through what, 2-3 seasons?, for Freddie before we won anything. And then when we switched to Red Hair, we did win.

I sort of see it as a homage. Oi, Freddie you could end up being as good as Anders. {And then he did even more.} Oi, Ben, we want you to win us as much and more that IWWW did.

Basically, if IWWW says he's happy with it, I will be, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Super Swede was Limpar's. Yet we used that through what, 2-3 seasons?, for Freddie before we won anything. And then when we switched to Red Hair, we did win.

I sort of see it as a homage. Oi, Freddie you could end up being as good as Anders. {And then he did even more.} Oi, Ben, we want you to win us as much and more that IWWW did.

Basically, if IWWW says he's happy with it, I will be, too.
    He's only got 180-odd goals to go

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Like I say he's been decent. He just hasn't had many 8/10(or plus) games mind though which you would expect for elite money paid for a cb.

Has a touch of Bernd Leno's about him too where he came with this big reputation as a ball playing goal keeper from Germany. And we just never remotely seen him live up to that reputation. Then our reserve Argie keeper came in and utterly blew him out of the water in that compartment. Obviously Mr. White came in with the big ball playing cb reputation. Tbh, I've yet to see him look better at that than Black Djourou who ironically showed up on AFTV last night.

Our defence has not been better than last season even allowing for the recent injuries. we've conceded 39 thus far. The same ammount as the entire last season.
    Our defense has been much better than last season, because the team hasnt had to compensate as much for the lack of speed at the back. Last season some of our good defensive results was at the cost of our offense.

Ben White has pace to run with most forwards, and he's great on the ball. This makes it so that we can play a high line, press higher and attack with more variety and confidence which we've seen this season.

He's a great signing that will only get better. We should look more solid with Tomiyasu hopefully back fit in the starting eleven from next weekend and onwards. Recently we've suffered from having our best fullbacks injured, the only two that can defend well (unlike Cedric & Tavares).