Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: versus Chelsea

versus Chelsea

just how **** was some of that defending, from both sides, last night?

Chelsea's for Nketiah's 2nd was pure clown class.

oh, and Mason Mount is a massive sh1tcvnt.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    just how **** was some of that defending, from both sides, last night?

Chelsea's for Nketiah's 2nd was pure clown class.

oh, and Mason Mount is a massive sh1tcvnt.
    Has Arteta increased past the 3.5 mark now, I? And if we beat the Munichs (we will) on Saturday what do you think it will be?

Funny ole game, funny young team.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Has Arteta increased past the 3.5 mark now, I? And if we beat the Munichs (we will) on Saturday what do you think it will be?

I am a little bit concenred if Ronaldo plays. he might want to make a statement or dedication

No, he's back at 3.5.

I may recalibrate my thoughts on Saturday afternoon if we put a shít Man Utd team to the sword. We won't. We go all shít ourselves in front of Manc teams
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The big elephant in the room is that despite spending £50m on White. This season he has not be better than 33 year old David luiz from last season. I don't mean to **** on him. He's been alright, decent even, but we paid waaaaaaaaaay over the odds for him. The big problem Arteta will have in the summer is that Saliba will be in his last 2 years of his contract. Is he better than White? Don't know but either way if he's not assured a starting place we'll have no choice but to sell him on.

Same situation with Pepe. I don't think anybody cares about that project anymore mind. See if we can get £30m for him and gamble on someone else.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The big elephant in the room is that despite spending £50m on White. This season he has not be better than 33 year old David luiz from last season. I don't mean to **** on him. He's been alright, decent even, but we paid waaaaaaaaaay over the odds for him. The big problem Arteta will have in the summer is that Saliba will be in his last 2 years of his contract. Is he better than White? Don't know but either way if he's not assured a starting place we'll have no choice but to sell him on.

Same situation with Pepe. I don't think anybody cares about that project anymore mind. See if we can get £30m for him and gamble on someone else.
    All the girls love Ben White though. not sure if that means any £££ for club or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

1. He's had 1 bad game, Brentford 1st game of the season
    2. He played okay against Chelsea, in his less favoured position of RB to accommodate Holding at CB
    3. He's 24
    4. Consider what United paid for Maguire
    5. There's always an English player loading on cost

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    1. He's had 1 bad game, Brentford 1st game of the season
    2. He played okay against Chelsea, in his less favoured position of RB to accommodate Holding at CB
    3. He's 24
    4. Consider what United paid for Maguire
    5. There's always an English player loading on cost
    6. He's not even close to Luiz in the calamity stakes
    7. When we had both FBs fit he and Gabriel had formed a very nice partnership and our back five looked very, very good

6. He's not even close to Luiz in the calamity stakes
    7. When we had both FBs fit he and Gabriel had formed a very nice partnership and our back five looked very, very good
    8. He really is very handsome

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    8. He really is very handsome
    Not happy with the Benny White, White, White chant - that's Wrightie's, always will be