Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That’s some seriously crap keeping

That’s some seriously crap keeping

Literally Geoff, I could have saved that by simply not looking like a complete spastic

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Literally Geoff, I could have saved that by simply not looking like a complete spastic
    He couldn't see it, 3 players in front of him. Starts off in one direction takes a deflection and then clearly loses sight of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He couldn't see it, 3 players in front of him. Starts off in one direction takes a deflection and then clearly loses sight of the ball.
    You're being too kind, PRSB

Even after the deflection and once he had sight of it there was plenty of time for him to save it.

He seemed to lose control of himself and even then it went under his hand (or over not sure which).

Keeper error imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Agreed.

AR had shifted his weight on to the left side.

Deflection. Caught flat-footed.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Agreed.

AR had shifted his weight on to the left side.

Deflection. Caught flat-footed.
    One player between the defender who deflected the shot and AR. And the deflection massively slowed down the shot, it popped up and bounced before it got past him at the near post and went under his hand not past it.

Keeper error imo.

One player between the defender who deflected the shot and AR. And the deflection massively slowed down the shot, it popped up and bounced before it got past him at the near post and went under his hand not past it.

Keeper error imo.
    Are you actually trying just to be as wrong as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Are you actually trying just to be as wrong as possible?
    Uh no, I watched it over and over again on youtube and my account is entirely accurate.

Are you actually trying just to be as much of a c*nt as possible?

It's not like you don't have any previous

Uh no, I watched it over and over again on youtube and my account is entirely accurate.

Are you actually trying just to be as much of a c*nt as possible?

It's not like you don't have any previous
    Well, duh. I do think if you watch it over and over again it will look worse but don't think it is a serious mistake (he has made some recently so not just defending him for the sake of it - I'm still annoyed by the second Watford goal)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well, duh. I do think if you watch it over and over again it will look worse but don't think it is a serious mistake (he has made some recently so not just defending him for the sake of it - I'm still annoyed by the second Watford goal)
    First goal against the Scouse is the one that wound me up, we were well in that game.

I think he's a good keeper but not more than that at this point, and if our FBs weren't sick notes we probably wouldn't be talking about the keeper much

First goal against the Scouse is the one that wound me up, we were well in that game.

I think he's a good keeper but not more than that at this point, and if our FBs weren't sick notes we probably wouldn't be talking about the keeper much
    Yes - that was the really annoying one, particularly as Jota was about to be substituted. I think Ramsdale is going to get a lot better - probably a good thing Pickford gets picked above him for England so he can develop a bit more