Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jesus I just looked at our next 5 fixtures.

Jesus I just looked at our next 5 fixtures.

How on Earth did we lose 3 games in a row exactly at the time where WE COULD NOT AFFORD TO LOSE 3 GAMES IN A ROW?

We are f*cked. Reckon after this w*nking off to a potential 4th place finish we will finish 6th. Unforgivable and an instantly sackable offence.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    How on Earth did we lose 3 games in a row exactly at the time where WE COULD NOT AFFORD TO LOSE 3 GAMES IN A ROW?

We are f*cked. Reckon after this w*nking off to a potential 4th place finish we will finish 6th. Unforgivable and an instantly sackable offence.
    We don't have enough good players, Bunnell. We were doing well until both FBs got crocked, then Partey went down and we have no in form strikers. The options after that lot were pretty poor.

For the record, I'd sell the wee Jockie LB. Don't care how good you are, really good players who are sick notes are manager killers. Sell him and move on imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    We don't have enough good players, Bunnell. We were doing well until both FBs got crocked, then Partey went down and we have no in form strikers. The options after that lot were pretty poor.

For the record, I'd sell the wee Jockie LB. Don't care how good you are, really good players who are sick notes are manager killers. Sell him and move on imo.
    One thing for sure is the very top need to analyse why the ***k we were left so thread bare. Amongst all the loan outs, sold players and no replacements bought in. Heads should role. The longer we are not competing at top level the harder it'll get.

Also I do appreciate that Arteta has his work cut out with a threadbare squad, but the teams he played during our last 3 matches should not be getting 0 points out of 9 and he has an unenviable record for consecutive loses during his tenure here. Questions have to be asked.

And yes I agree with the KT point. Although I would give him another season to see if his problems can fix up. If not, We should get rid. Tired of friggin' sick notes.

One thing for sure is the very top need to analyse why the ***k we were left so thread bare. Amongst all the loan outs, sold players and no replacements bought in. Heads should role. The longer we are not competing at top level the harder it'll get.

Also I do appreciate that Arteta has his work cut out with a threadbare squad, but the teams he played during our last 3 matches should not be getting 0 points out of 9 and he has an unenviable record for consecutive loses during his tenure here. Questions have to be asked.

And yes I agree with the KT point. Although I would give him another season to see if his problems can fix up. If not, We should get rid. Tired of friggin' sick notes.
    Watching the Scousers last night made me realise that what people miss too often while worshipping Klopp, is how often they've gotten their transfer business right. Not sure how much input he has, but they're the team they are because they've bought so well. Suarez for 22mil, sold for 85mil or so, Coutinho for 8mil sold for 100mil or summat. Then there's buys like Van Dyke, Diaz, Henderson, you could go on an on.

Arteta being our manager for the next 5 years is as much about Edu and the transfer business as it is about Arteta himself I think. We need a midfielder, a striker and some depth at FB and we can't get them wrong if we want to compete for top 4 every year.

I think we're better set up to play against the likes of Chelsea that some team that just put everything behind the ball. Saka/Martineli/ESR all play far, far better against a high line.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Both Eddie and Werner score?

Fully expecting Kyiv to be covered in a radioactive cloud tomorrow.

Chelsea are there for the taking. We've been an utter shambles at the back but could easily have been winning. They'll tire in the second half and we have Martineli up our sleve
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Great result.

Great result.
    Top 6 cup is assured.