Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well that’s that then…

Well that’s that then…

Bit of trouble and strife and Discount Pep has no clue what he’s doing.

Poor decisions to let so many players go and get no one in
    Poor match selections and tactics
    Still no idea what our formation or first XI
    Always picking fights with players
    Puts his faith in the wrong types
    Poor Motivator

The guy is a novice, a guesser, a clown, a failure and shouldn’t be managing us.

I'd just decided to like him, that he was the right man

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Poor Motivator

The guy is a novice, a guesser, a clown, a failure and shouldn’t be managing us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Poor Motivator

I had Arteta as a 3.5 out of 10 appointment and at the end of March he was a 4.

He's dropped to a 3, imo, after last week's matches...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Get Sean Dyche in the summer

Absolute classic from Arteta…

"You have to put the ball in the net. You have to make the decisive moments count to win football matches and at the moment we're not doing that."

Good luck with that project…

Looking at the fixtures now we're really going to struggle to hold onto the UEFA cup spots. If we don't make the UEFA cup, well, sorry. Arteta has to be sacked. And bring in Vieira asap. It was clear as day in the jan transfer window we needed a hold up forward to complete the team. The money was there so **** knows why they didn't. A stop gap like Wout Weghorst was available on the cheap would have even done the job. I think in the games since the window opened Laca and Eddie have scored one penalty between them. Shocking stuff.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'd just decided to like him, that he was the right man
    Totally ruined a lovely session by the Marina in Southampton, knew I should have stayed in the bar!!

loooooooooool.

Absolute classic from Arteta…

"You have to put the ball in the net. You have to make the decisive moments count to win football matches and at the moment we're not doing that."

Good luck with that project…
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Jesus. That's bitter

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Totally ruined a lovely session by the Marina in Southampton, knew I should have stayed in the bar!!