Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watchwimb continued

Watchwimb continued

I have gone the Longines route.

Could you apprise me a little more promptly in future Pat? I haven't been able to get on with things while contemplating what your final choice of timepiece was. A little more consideration in future please fella!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Could you apprise me a little more promptly in future Pat? I haven't been able to get on with things while contemplating what your final choice of timepiece was. A little more consideration in future please fella!
    absolutely.

I am very boring these days (more than before) so don't really have anything to post.
    But feel it's needed every now and again incase Awimb ceases up like an old motor and goes for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    absolutely.

I am very boring these days (more than before) so don't really have anything to post.
    But feel it's needed every now and again incase Awimb ceases up like an old motor and goes for good.
    I was watching a Police video as they were knocking down a door to arrest some nefarious type and wondered how they break down the door if it opens outwards. Yes, I'm bored

I’m getting the new Tudor Black Bay pro…a proper man’s watch.

https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche...ro/m79470-0001

Reminded me of the old Rolex Explorer II watch Steve McQueen had.

Quite confident it will be worth more a few years. Absolutely no way it loses value so you can sell it on if you get bored with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was watching a Police video as they were knocking down a door to arrest some nefarious type and wondered how they break down the door if it opens outwards. Yes, I'm bored
    Yeah, good point, but who has a fire door on a house?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

got it today

got it today

it's a beauty...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

got it today
    Very nice f. Enjoy wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    So Lonely? Don't Stand So ....? Walking On .....?