Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 3rd place is in play

3rd place is in play

That's a big defeat for Chelsea. That was their gimmie easy 3 points before their tough run of fixtures. Not to be of course. Looking at their upcoming fixtures they've a right gruelling run now before playing us.

Madrid at home Wed 6th
    Away to Southampton Sat 9th
    Madrid Away Tues 12th
    vs Palace in the FA cup semi on the 17th
    Then us at home on the 20th

You couldn't ask for a better time to play them. If we can keep within 3 points of them for that game i'd fancy us to hammer them with the pressure all on them, Roman in jail and us good and fresh.

Their remaining games after us don't look easy either

West Ham at home
    Everton away
    Home to Wolves
    Away to Man Utd
    Home to watford
    And a game against Leeds has to be throw in somewhere.

Chelsea and Spurs have the same ammount of games left I'd I expect Spurs to win more points in the final 9 games. It's going to go to the wire.

Palace for us is going to be a very tough game though. If we can grind 3 points out there that will be a major test passed and i'd fancy this team to go on to another level.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Palace will stuff us now - you've jinxed us

What a ****. People don't learn, do they.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Palace will stuff us now - you've jinxed us
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
    You jinxing, jinxing *******.