Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally, Chelsea getting what's been coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apart from any other considerations, anything containing a word as ghastly as 'fungible' is to be avoided is to be avoided at all costs.
    As far as I can make out, they're custom designed to part the rich and/or gullible from their money. Like the tulip fever, but you don't even get any nice flowers.

Hold on a minute, feck all these fellas dying in the snow fighting Russian Hitler and what have you. Does this mean the cnuts get to have only home fans for their remaining games? That's a huge advantage for them over us in the battle for 3rd. Surely the Boris regime can step in and sort out some sort of deal where away fans pay but it goes to Ukrainian victims or something. It's for 'charity' you see, that's the sneaky part.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Can't sell tickets for the foreseeable future, ST only.

RA assets frozen, this should be fun
    This won't hurt them too badly, in the long run. Sadly.

They could fall into a silo full of dicks and emerge sucking their thumbs, the lucky c**ts.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This won't hurt them too badly, in the long run. Sadly.

They could fall into a silo full of dicks and emerge sucking their thumbs, the lucky c**ts.
    While all of this is terribly enjoyable in the short term, sadly this will end when they allow Roman to sell the club. Which they will do once an offer arrives from someone they can vet and approve.

So this is a temporary situation, sadly. Might as well enjoy it while we can, of course

Pleasing to hear one potential buyer is thinking about building a new stadium.

Yes please…sell it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    While all of this is terribly enjoyable in the short term, sadly this will end when they allow Roman to sell the club. Which they will do once an offer arrives from someone they can vet and approve.

So this is a temporary situation, sadly. Might as well enjoy it while we can, of course
    I think we should keep it under state control and get their transfers decided by whichever civil servant is in charge of MoD procurement.

That way, they'll spend all their money overpriced crocks or well expensive baseball players just cos the Yanks have got them.