Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, Chelsea getting what's been coming!

Finally, Chelsea getting what's been coming!

Can't sell tickets for the foreseeable future, ST only.

RA assets frozen, this should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Can't sell tickets for the foreseeable future, ST only.

RA assets frozen, this should be fun
    The chavs used to play 'Kalinka' and clap him while he stood on the balcony of his box like some wannabe dictator.

Given that their trophies were bought with dirty money, shouldn't their 'successes' be expunged rom the records?

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The chavs used to play 'Kalinka' and clap him while he stood on the balcony of his box like some wannabe dictator.

Given that their trophies were bought with dirty money, shouldn't their 'successes' be expunged rom the records?
    Can't sell merch, buy players - nuffink. They're royally f*cked. Marvellous.

And John Terry's pictures of cartoon chimps have lost 90% of their value.

"And John Terry's pictures of cartoon chimps have lost 90% of their value."

I find much of modern life confusing, but this sentence is at once bewildering and mildly alarming.

"And John Terry's pictures of cartoon chimps have lost 90% of their value."

I find much of modern life confusing, but this sentence is at once bewildering and mildly alarming.
    It's your Non-Fungible Tokens, innit. These are very expensive pictures of cartoon apes. Terry's been mad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's your Non-Fungible Tokens, innit. These are very expensive pictures of cartoon apes. Terry's been mad for them.
    I don't get the whole NFT thing at all but anything that loses Terry money must be good

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah yes, the NFTs. I began reading an article explaining all about these, but mid-way though the first paragraph I realised I was in danger of opening a vein if I continued reading. So I remain happy in my ignorance.

Ah yes, the NFTs. I began reading an article explaining all about these, but mid-way though the first paragraph I realised I was in danger of opening a vein if I continued reading. So I remain happy in my ignorance.
    Pretty much my stance.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pretty much my stance.
    Apart from any other considerations, anything containing a word as ghastly as 'fungible' is to be avoided is to be avoided at all costs.