Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm struggling with quite how rubbish

I'm struggling with quite how rubbish

the Russian army is. Incompetence, don't believe in it or just badly under-estimated Ukraine?

Football content: Vardy out injured for the weekend

Ukraine, a Nation of 44m is on it's knees, their army totally cut off while their 'glorious' leader is hiding in Poland making Youtube videos. The Ukrainian army is totally defeated. It's just down to now, will their cowardly leader aceept terms and tell NATO to **** off away from Russia's border or him being the puppet he is I suspect he'll demand pointless gorilla warefare and utterly destroy his people.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Ukraine, a Nation of 44m is on it's knees, their army totally cut off while their 'glorious' leader is hiding in Poland making Youtube videos. The Ukrainian army is totally defeated. It's just down to now, will their cowardly leader aceept terms and tell NATO to **** off away from Russia's border or him being the puppet he is I suspect he'll demand pointless gorilla warefare and utterly destroy his people.
    Gorilla warfare as in Planet of the Apes and/or John Terry's NFTs?

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Gorilla warfare as in Planet of the Apes and/or John Terry's NFTs?
    The Soviet Union did try to breed apes with Africans years ago. Maybe they've been holding them back until now? With the way the world has been going David Icke is starting to almost look sane so I don't rule out anything anymore.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...an-scandal/and
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The Soviet Union did try to breed apes with Africans years ago. Maybe they've been holding them back until now? With the way the world has been going David Icke is starting to almost look sane so I don't rule out anything anymore.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...an-scandal/and
    I thought Bale was a Taffy, not a Ruskie.