Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calypso Collapso incoming.

Calypso Collapso incoming.

Good. Serves the ECB right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Good. Serves the ECB right.
    Felt a bit for Lees, but dreadful shot from Crawley and awful leave from Root.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Felt a bit for Lees, but dreadful shot from Crawley and awful leave from Root.
    Still, we have hundreds of white ball sloggers who are bad wicket-keepers and the ECB own their own franchise league so who cares?

Come on, Holder, the new ball pair have got the top 3. Now you rip out the middle order.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Still, we have hundreds of white ball sloggers who are bad wicket-keepers and the ECB own their own franchise league so who cares?

Come on, Holder, the new ball pair have got the top 3. Now you rip out the middle order.
    At least we're playing a proper keeper. I've banging on about that for years.

The joke is 150 might be a winning score

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The joke is 150 might be a winning score
    You think the pitch is going to get that bad, that quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At least we're playing a proper keeper. I've banging on about that for years.
    Oh, 100% with you on that one.

How long did it take the ECB to realise that having a slogger who can't keep doesn't work in red ball? Cf Hales/Roy and how long it took them to realise an opener who can only slog but not defend only works in white ball.

Btw, why have the Windies got a gora as WK?

Dan L GONE. b. Holder. 4 down without 50 on the board. We now only have our all rounder and 2 WKs to come before Woakes.

So for the record…there’s no more black wicket keepers at test level?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    So for the record…there’s no more black wicket keepers at test level?
    Insert your own Jeffry Dujon today would still be better than Jos Buttler here joke.

Who's the Saffer 'keeper? Is it still De Kok? So long since I watched them.

Insert your own Jeffry Dujon today would still be better than Jos Buttler here joke.

Who's the Saffer 'keeper? Is it still De Kok? So long since I watched them.
    No - its a ginger. Scored a very good century in the second innings of the second Test against New Zealand. Kyle Verran or something.

Speaking of gingers - Jonny isn't doing badly