Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shane Warne

Shane Warne

gone!

Unbelievable, that's dreadful news

Funny…last night I was watch Murali getting no bowled in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    gone!

One of those things you hear but just doesn't seem real. Not a great day for Aussie cricket all round with Rodney Marsh as well

Seemed in good form when he did the Sri Lanka T20s

gone!

All started going wrong when he started shagging Liz Hurley imo. Went from being Warney to some modern Beckham like sort of metro man.

I mean, cracking set of tits n all, but a chap needs to keep it real if he wants to last.

RIP Warney imo

gone!

Blimey
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Hmm triple boosted too

Gotta be a few people worried about what they took.

gone!

Spoke to him briefly before the ticker tape parade in Sydney after they had won the world cup in 1999. The players were in a convoy of convertibles sitting on the parcel shelf with feet on the back seat. While they were waiting for the off found myself face-to-face with Shane Warne. Complimented him on his bowling I'd seen at Trent Bridge versus England. Bottled asking him what he thought of the "Who ate all the pies?" chant that was directed at him throughout. He bowled exceptionally quick for a spinner. Didn't realise how quick until seeing him live, didn't come across on tv.
    Also saw Liz Hurley a few years back. Deep voice. Her weird son was with her. They are regular visitors to stay with Emma Manners, Duchess of Rutland at Belvoir Castle. Not far from here.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Spoke to him briefly before the ticker tape parade in Sydney after they had won the world cup in 1999. The players were in a convoy of convertibles sitting on the parcel shelf with feet on the back seat. While they were waiting for the off found myself face-to-face with Shane Warne. Complimented him on his bowling I'd seen at Trent Bridge versus England. Bottled asking him what he thought of the "Who ate all the pies?" chant that was directed at him throughout. He bowled exceptionally quick for a spinner. Didn't realise how quick until seeing him live, didn't come across on tv.
    Also saw Liz Hurley a few years back. Deep voice. Her weird son was with her. They are regular visitors to stay with Emma Manners, Duchess of Rutland at Belvoir Castle. Not far from here.
    I'm pretty sure he'd have loved the who ate all the pies chant.

I'm certain he'd have loved the chant to him on the final day of the 2005 Ashes: "We only wish you were English."

Another young man having a serious heart problem during the covid era who got vaccinated.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM