Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mod action required

Mod action required

Could one of you lovely chaps change whatever needs changing so that I can display my (exceedingly boring) avatar.

Much appreciated.

Love to all.

Mod action?
    Like being all positive and dancing on the streets of Holloway Road sort of thing?

I bet :mod: loves Arteta

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Could one of you lovely chaps change whatever needs changing so that I can display my (exceedingly boring) avatar.

Much appreciated.

Love to all.
    Thanks pj, that should all be done for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Mod action?
    Like being all positive and dancing on the streets of Holloway Road sort of thing?

I bet :mod: loves Arteta
    Modd!! Happy days

His final post in July 2017 was to you:
    I meant to say she is from finland. Anyway how you doing pat. Hope life good for you man

Then he disappeared forever. Or did you reinvent him?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Thanks Marve. Thread display option has show avatar enabled but in 'settings - edit avatar' the button on do not show avatar is on and won't go off when clicked.

Stumped!

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Thanks Marve. Thread display option has show avatar enabled but in 'settings - edit avatar' the button on do not show avatar is on and won't go off when clicked.

Stumped!
    Hmmm, I'd check with Pokster but he never had a clue what he was doing. So I'll check with Ears, Dr Headgear and Chris + but I think it should be fine for you now. Have you tried wiping your cock over it?

Hmmm, I'd check with Pokster but he never had a clue what he was doing. So I'll check with Ears, Dr Headgear and Chris + but I think it should be fine for you now. Have you tried wiping your cock over it?
    First thing I tried, obvs

Button on do not show avatar still doesn't go off. No worries. I'll just feel left out, a victimised minority.

Well played, MM. You are a credit to moderators everywhere.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well played, MM. You are a credit to moderators everywhere.