Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So now that he's having his assets seized and was last seen scrambling out of

So now that he's having his assets seized and was last seen scrambling out of

European airspace as fast as his massive jet would take him, are we now going to have a name and shame of those who wanted Usmanov to take over the club?

I'll start:

1. Herb.

It’s a sail barge…not a jet.

You newbies keep ruining Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    European airspace as fast as his massive jet would take him, are we now going to have a name and shame of those who wanted Usmanov to take over the club?

I'll start:

1. Herb.
    By bringing in first Kwonkee and the Jabba, David Dein did woolwichly fück Royal Arsenal.

I'll start:

1. Herb.
    "We don't want his type at the club", etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'll start:

1. Herb.
    Definitely wasn't me! Usmanov has had his $600m yacht seized

It’s a sail barge

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s a sail barge
    Keep trying t

A most troubling state of affairs, imo.

In the olden days, even with the Feeb, the Beeb, the Special Branch, the rest of the Scotland Yardies, Crockett and Tubbs, Delta Force, Miss Marple, Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Seven all in hot pursuit with pistols drawn, so long as you could make it over the threshold of the Swiss bank of your choice with your suitcase of used fivers, your money was safe forever.

Freezing assets is WAY low. Everyone saw the funny side when Mrs Thatch did it, of course; good job too, served 'em right. But this latest racket is another fresh level of hell entirely

I'll start:

1. Herb.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."