Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Although I do not like spending the money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Although I do not like spending the money

there is something quite pleasureable about filling up the car with a full tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    there is something quite pleasureable about filling up the car with a full tank.
    Not at £90 it isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not at £90 it isn't!
    £50 for me.
    Though I get 72mpg on the motorway apparently.

I didn't realise how much fleecing there would be from Mercedes, I already pay the service plan, now they after me for extended warranty, and another £120 to update my sat nav for live traffic info they can do one.

£50 for me.

I didn't realise how much fleecing there would be from Mercedes, I already pay the service plan, now they after me for extended warranty, and another £120 to update my sat nav for live traffic info they can do one.
    Car manufacturers are ****ers for that, £520 to stick an SD card with updated maps into the MMI system. F off Audi

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Car manufacturers are ****ers for that, £520 to stick an SD card with updated maps into the MMI system. F off Audi
    Don’t dick around with motor manufacturers’ **** satnav man, just use Apple CarPlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don’t dick around with motor manufacturers’ **** satnav man, just use Apple CarPlay.
    I am looking at getting that installed but can't find one as nice looking as the Android version.

they want £300 off me for that. I thought it was standard

What's that C? My beloved has an Android but I have an iPhone. What does it do, how does it work, and what other bits would we need?

£50 for me.

72mpg? 34mpg for me. Quite happy with that, tbf

My car has a built in SIM (somewhere - and **** knows how much that costs after year 1) for live traffic updates but I tend to use Google maps.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    72mpg? 34mpg for me. Quite happy with that, tbf

My car has a built in SIM (somewhere - and **** knows how much that costs after year 1) for live traffic updates but I tend to use Google maps.
    I went Diesel again though.