Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Great transfer window for us that...

Great transfer window for us that...

Definitely loads to be optimistic about.

Mad the way they decided to just throw the whole season in Jan. This window has been soooo shiiiit I almost think they must be working behind the scenes to sign Diego Costa who just tore up his contract and is a free agent. Surely they can't think a half fit Lacca and ****ing Eddie are good enough to win 4th? I mean they did want to splash 70m on a big lump forward. FFs even Burnley managed to bring in a forward in that mould. As things stand, nevermind this season, next season the only forward we'll have is Balagun.

I could understand getting rid of one of Mari or Chambers but both is just pure retarded.I'm guessing now Elneny must be our 4th choice cb unless we move the big Jap in there. it's just utterly retarded. We're a couple of injuries/suspensions away from being in dire straits. We basically kicked out our entire bench and brought in no one.

We don't deserve 4th now. Shocking managment. This makes doing deals to sell Gwen and Mavropanovs for a combined 12m look intelligent.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM