Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We signed a 23 year old cb

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I'm wild guessing that you are going to see Pepe come on for Laca ... hey, he can't be worse than Yaya Sanogo. Arteta has a dark sin bin where people are buried with no ray of light ... then he resurrects them. Shirley he's seen him in AFCON and can figure out how to build on that. Subbing for Laca would completely change up how we attack. It just might work! or not.....
    I haven't watched the Afcon but TC's been banging on about playing Pépé up front all season.

However, WES and I have been banging on about playing both Odin and ESR central at 8 and 10 between them, yet that's been tried twice and not really worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I haven't watched the Afcon but TC's been banging on about playing Pépé up front all season.

However, WES and I have been banging on about playing both Odin and ESR central at 8 and 10 between them, yet that's been tried twice and not really worked.
    Yeah - agreeing with the Canadian ****wit never ends well, gg

Did you see the cricket the other day?

Watched the final day of the Aus-Eng Women’s test.

Never seen anything like it before.

Australia win and England Win were both 50/1 at one point then odds on
    The draw was as low as 1/50 then up to 20/1 before coming back in.

These women are lunatics imo

And I’m saying this again…I’m not a fan of women playing with shortened boundaries…them was some playground dimensions they had there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Did you see the cricket the other day?

Watched the final day of the Aus-Eng Women’s test.

Never seen anything like it before.

Australia win and England Win were both 50/1 at one point then odds on
    The draw was as low as 1/50 then up to 20/1 before coming back in.

These women are lunatics imo

And I’m saying this again…I’m not a fan of women playing with shortened boundaries…them was some playground dimensions they had there.
    Listened to a bit on the radio - it was great that they made a game of it. Didn't see the boundaries but there should definitely be a minimum. Didn't one player become the first to hit back to back 6s in women's Tests

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    To come in during the summer.

Just what the squad needed.

https://dailycannon.com/2022/01/arsenal-auston-trusty/
    I reckon we'll loan him out and try to sell him for a decent profit in 2-3 years. Dont think he's necessarily part of plans unless he impress during a loan spell and maybe becomes 4th or 5th choice.

He's left footed which is valuable if he has decent pace and a good head on him.

I think Eleney is a much better choice at the back. He's looked solid there before although played on the right of a back 3.

An injury to Lacca is the big worry. He's essential to how we play. If he gets a big injury i'd see us struggling to get into the revamped intertoto cup nevermind the CL.

I just don't understand why we didn't just bring in a stop gap target man who could cover coming on for the last 10 or 20 mins. Lacca is knackered every game he plays and is subbed off. We're gonna be fecked. I would have even taken the big 6'6 donkey fella Burnley signed for 12m who averaged a one in two goal ratio in **** leagues. That has to be better than nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wout_Weghorst

Even if he was a complete flop you sale him on and you haven't lost much. It's worth it to go for the extra CL big money. Areteta/Edu certainly aren't gamblers anyway. As a betting man you'd probably know the rough odds better than me. Going into the window i would have said we were at least evens to make the CL as well as being in the cups. After this shambles I'd say we're about 3/1 now at best to make the CL.

Why wont these retards listen to me? I'd have taken a big fella who can drop deep and link it up for peanuts any day of the week.

Imagine Martineli/ESR and Saka playing off this big brute?
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 02-08-2022 at 11:06 PM.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Looking at this deal more closely. The management must have zero faith in this chap. When you actually look at our squad we barely have enough players to full the subs bench.

First 11.

-------------------------------------------------Ramsdale----------------------------------------------

Jap--------------------------White----------------Gabriel-------------------------------Tierieny

---------------------------Party------------------Xhaha---------------------------------------

Saka----------------------------------------Odin-------------------------------------------Martineli

--------------------------------------Lacca---------------------------------------------

Our 7 subs.

Leno
    Taveres
    Holding
    ESR
    Elneny
    Pepe
    Nketiah

Now we've barely got fcuk all after that.

cedric, Lokonga who has first team experience then Patio and a few toddlers and schoolboys. There's literally nothing of note. Does Biereth look amazing in training or something?

And this in the covid era where we're missing about 2 players a game due to that. Add injuries and suspensions and we might have to promote some of the ladies team into the first team. Shocking stuff.

This American player was guaranteed by default to be on the bench at least every game. Baffling stuff altogether.
    Toddler CB Zach Awe is on the bench today.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Latest odds / history

Arsenal - 13/5 now 11/10
    United - 6/4 now 23/10
    Spurs - 6/4 now 100/30
    West Ham - 12/1 now 7/1
    Wolves 33/1 now 17/1

I’ll let my £20 on Wolves ride…hopefully 9/9 points coming up from Leicester at home, Us at the Emirates and West Ham away.

I think…

5 out of 9 and they’re still in with a chance
    6 or 7 out of 9 and they’re bang in it
    9/9 would make them favourites

Either way…no point me cashing out £20 now.