Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a club in the world any worse than Arsenal...

Is there a club in the world any worse than Arsenal...

at negotiating contracts and selling on players? How the flid have we moved on Chambers without even getting a penny?

He was a slow, injury prone, 4th choice rb with 3 months left on his contract.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Well then he should have been moved on for a few pounds a season or two ago. Greatest respect but Chambers aside we have a un-admirable recent history of piss poor contract dealing and player sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I liked him. Remember that volleyed cross? Should have been playing instead of Cedric, esp. given he can shuffle over to CH as MA wants.

So unless Jack comes back the British core is finally gone.

Saw a clip of Jenkinson the other day…scored his first goal in Airstrip One…sorry Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    So unless Jack comes back the British core is finally gone.

Saw a clip of Jenkinson the other day…scored his first goal in Airstrip One…sorry Australia
    Remember that late equaliser in the 7-5 when we came back from 4-0 down? That was ace.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Well then he should have been moved on for a few pounds a season or two ago. Greatest respect but Chambers aside we have a un-admirable recent history of piss poor contract dealing and player sales.
    Yes it's been a massive problem the last few years of over stocking the squad with average players that didn't play at all barely hence constantly devaluing them while still all on monster wages. Worse than that. Because there was so many of these sort of players it was stopping us devoloping our highly rated youngsters. I'll never forget Kolašinac starting UEFA cup group stage games at ****ing CB of all places for us while Mavropanovs and Saliba were rotting in the reserves and not even on the squad list.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Remember that late equaliser in the 7-5 when we came back from 4-0 down? That was ace.
    That was Walcott's goal, gg

I remember the match well as I was watching with a Newcastle fan who was at the 4-4 game - which he reminded me over and over again as we came back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0yAGhBOfw

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That was Walcott's goal, gg

I remember the match well as I was watching with a Newcastle fan who was at the 4-4 game - which he reminded me over and over again as we came back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0yAGhBOfw
    I know Feo's shot was over the line. And I know that this was Feo's hat-trick goal.

But the ref didn't blow at that point - as far as Jenks knew we were 4-3 down with the final whistle 0.23 seconds away and he slammed it home like the Gooner hero he was.

I take nothing away from Feo - pulling one back just before HT, 2 assists from corners, drawing us level in the last seconds of injury time, then scoring what would have been the winner in the dying secs of ET had the ref not decided to add another minute just for a laugh.

But when Jenks hit, neither him nor I knew Feo had scored. For me, that's Jenk's goal. Like Arteta's last kick in an Arsenal shirt was his goal for me, even though it hit the bar and bounced in off the back of the keeper.

I liked Jenks. Just like I love Rob Holding. We signed him for £2.5m when he's just been relegated from Div 2. And he's won us two FA Cups when we were underdogs. I want Saliba to come over and come good so we have 3CHs like TA, SB, O'Leary - then Keown, then Sol not Bouldy, then Kolo not Big Tone.

But I want Rob Holding to stay as our 4th choice CH. With KT and Tommy as the options in an injury crisis.

Chamakh…what happened there?

I thought he started well enough then just went to pieces.

Heard he went to Vegas and got blackmailed over done compromising photos even though he was a proper Allah…but just a crazy rumour lol no idea if it was true.