Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a club in the world any worse than Arsenal...

Chamakh must have been the only player we've ever signed that when i went to look at his youtube highlight video expecting to see the usual Messi clone for a five minute video it just looked really **** where he was bungling goals in from 2 yards and nothing else. Funny enough I seen us semi linked some big Iranian lump forward so checked his video the other day and he looked the exact same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3iBNPL8Ic
    Mehdi Taremi
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Chamakh…what happened there?

I thought he started well enough then just went to pieces.

Heard he went to Vegas and got blackmailed over done compromising photos even though he was a proper Allah…but just a crazy rumour lol no idea if it was true.
    Tone, I choose to believe it is 100% true. thanks for sharing.

I googled him earlier….he went bald lol

Then got a hair transplant.

No wonder he had that silly hair cut…man was balding proper underneath.

Yo Chief…how you feeling for tomorrow.

Last 2 games I’ve cleaned up with Kansas to win, Kansas to beat the spread and the Overs.

Should I do it again? Might just wait for the super bowl instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Chamakh must have been the only player we've ever signed that when i went to look at his youtube highlight video expecting to see the usual Messi clone for a five minute video it just looked really **** where he was bungling goals in from 2 yards and nothing else. Funny enough I seen us semi linked some big Iranian lump forward so checked his video the other day and he looked the exact same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3iBNPL8Ic
    Mehdi Taremi
    Given Chamak scored fewer than one in four for Bordeaux, getting 1 in 5 for us wasn't that much of a surprise. Though for the Palace, it was just over 1 in 9.

Though he did score 5 in 9 in the CL in the final season for Les Girondins. Including against Juve and Bayern.

These kind of salacious rumours are always in circulation T and it's hard to know if

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    but just a crazy rumour lol no idea if it was true.
    there's any thruth in them. I find the most effective way to gauge the veracity of the story is to ask this one simple question. Is it on the Internet? If it is, then it is almost certainly true, especially if it has turned up in your Facebook feed. It's how I know the US election was stolen.

No thanks necessary