Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My word, the pro mask lobby

My word, the pro mask lobby

on Twitter are scarily mental!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    on Twitter are scarily mental!!
    Amazing the number of spineless cowards that Witty et al have created isn't it PRSB?

I haven't worn a mask in any environment since June 21. The few times I've been asked to wear one I simply say that I am exempt and that is the end of the discussion. Not sure I understand how these people have been fined on public transport for not wearing one. Even the gov't website says that you do not have to provide proof of your exemption status.

Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Amazing the number of spineless cowards that Witty et al have created isn't it PRSB?

I haven't worn a mask in any environment since June 21. The few times I've been asked to wear one I simply say that I am exempt and that is the end of the discussion. Not sure I understand how these people have been fined on public transport for not wearing one. Even the gov't website says that you do not have to provide proof of your exemption status.

Bizarre.
    People get fined for being retards and making a scene not for actually not wearing the fanny pad on their face.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Bizarre.
    Honestly, you should see the number of nutters that have taken huge offence because I said won't be getting my kids vaxxed.

Currently the wife and I both have covid (thanks kids) and we're both triple vaxxed, apparently that's why we're not in ICU.
    Last edited by PSRB; 01-24-2022 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Honestly, you should see the number of nutters that have taken huge offence because I said won't be getting my kids vaxxed.

Currently the wife and I both have covid (thanks kids) and we're both triple vaxxed, apparently that's why we're not in ICU.
    Whole family got omicron at NYE. 20 year old daughter and 18 year old son had no symptoms at all, wife had a runny nose and minor headache for 3 days, I had a really mild cold for 3 days.

You see fit, young people walking around outside with masks on from fear of a minor cold

Makes me want to slap them all senseless

Whole family got omicron at NYE. 20 year old daughter and 18 year old son had no symptoms at all, wife had a runny nose and minor headache for 3 days, I had a really mild cold for 3 days.

You see fit, young people walking around outside with masks on from fear of a minor cold

Makes me want to slap them all senseless
    and you know exactly the types in uproar on Twitter: FBPE, Blue Heart, Rainbow, Pronoun, EU flag, etc

It's a wonder they actually leave their houses