Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Nice. The Arsenal self destruct button being hit extra early this season.

Nice. The Arsenal self destruct button being hit extra early this season.

Question is do we qualify for Europa or the Conference? Because 4th is a big ask with these muppets.

Lonkonga is nowhere near ready. Xhaxa is obviously a Down Syndrome Dave. Right we get that. Which makes it so hard to stomach that Torriera and Gwen are bossing it abroad while we'll get about 20m for the pair at the end of the season due to both being deemed not good enough. And don't get me startered on the big greek sexual tyrannosaurus.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Lonkonga is nowhere near ready. Xhaxa is obviously a Down Syndrome Dave. Right we get that. Which makes it so hard to stomach that Torriera and Gwen are bossing it abroad while we'll get about 20m for the pair at the end of the season due to both being deemed not good enough. And don't get me startered on the big greek sexual tyrannosaurus.
    Yet we let AMN leave before we have a replacement.

On target for 8th again.

At this point I’d play out the season with Lokonga in the midfield…might as well get something from this season ie him with more experience.

Maybe in the summer see what Kalvin Phillips is up too. Seems like he’s been injured for time now.

But him and Lokonga might be a decent together.

My problem with Susan is we’re leaving ourselves nowhere to go…pay him and his agents off and he’ll just hold us to ransom when his contract winds down in 3.5 years.

He’s doing it to Fiorentina so why not us…he’ll just leave us on free for City or Real lol

Maybe DCL would be better…or even Ollie Watkins with someone fun like Lewandowski in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Question is do we qualify for Europa or the Conference? Because 4th is a big ask with these muppets.
    We're still favourites for 4th looking at the table I think, Bunnell.

If we make it back into the CL with the youngest team in the league, especially considering where we were less than 4 years ago, that would be a significant achievement. Even a miserable f*cker like you should acknowledge that.