Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Remember when people moaned about Wenger

Remember when people moaned about Wenger

because teams containing the likes of Fabregas, Rosicky, van Persie, Wilshere, Diaby or Eduardo came up fractionally short of winning the league?

Thank God Emery and Arteta made everything better

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    because teams containing the likes of Fabregas, Rosicky, van Persie, Wilshere, Diaby or Eduardo came up fractionally short of winning the league?

#Artetaball
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

In fairness we lost these legs because of a wenger signing.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

A near full strength Arsenal at home dicked around by a weakened Liverpool... I honestly don't understand why people are excited about this team. We are so far off the pace. It seems like the grand aspiration of Arsenal fans is to finish 4th. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

You know I am annoyed for about 2 minutes after we lose. It's different now as I know the team is not good enough.

When brigining on Eddie for Laca is your only hope you might as well turn off the tv at that point.

Also the season used to be over in February. Now it's Janaury. that's improvment! Arteta clearly is more efficient.
    Also he needs some new trainers and a jacket. he's always wearing the same thing.

Words I hate…Transition.

Been hearing it about Arsenal +15 years…god dam take some hormone pills, get yer dick cut off and shut the f up already!

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    A near full strength Arsenal at home dicked around by a weakened Liverpool... I honestly don't understand why people are excited about this team. We are so far off the pace. It seems like the grand aspiration of Arsenal fans is to finish 4th. Sad.
    At least 5 players hadn't trained, including ESR and Tomi. Frankly, I haven't given a toss about the Micky Mouse Cup for decades. Still think we'll finish top 4

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At least 5 players hadn't trained, including ESR and Tomi. Frankly, I haven't given a toss about the Micky Mouse Cup for decades. Still think we'll finish top 4
    Yes, I agree, I think we're favourites for 4th at this point. And the midfield problem has been well and truly highlighted thanks to the ACN and Xhaka's ongoing stupidity. If we make the CL with the youngest team in the league and a relatively new manager it will bode very well for the future.

Remember that less than 4 years ago we finished 37 points back of the title but only 31 points from relegation.

Fractional

Arteta was only good when they had water breaks during the game.

Crap ever since.

Not convined we will get 4th not without some decent signings, he's knackering out the likes of Saka, Smith Rowe and Martinelli.

Not convinced with his managment of players either. Once you fall out with him that's it. Pepe he continously benched, Guendouzi sent abroad. Yet Xhaka can do what he wants repeatedly.

Now Auba cast aside, If he doesn't plan to use him he must then sell him.

We just need a proper midfielder like Bissouma and he needs to axe the Africans…tired of them going off to the Bozo cup every flipping year.