Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That Serb had apparently agreed to join Juve on a free when his contract ended. Is

That Serb had apparently agreed to join Juve on a free when his contract ended. Is

that legal?

"Ok Calciomercato report that Fiorentina are ready to accept an Arsenal bid of €80m plus bonuses for Dusan Vlahovic, but the player already has an agreement with Juventus to join them on a free transfer when his contract expires in 2023."

I know you can sign a pre-contract with a foreign team 6 in the final window before, like Rambo did.

But surely you can't do that. Have a reason not to score against the team you're joining.

Italian footie is dodgy as fück.

If they have an agreement that has a penalty then they must have signed something. They could say they just had an agreement.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    that legal?

"Ok Calciomercato report that Fiorentina are ready to accept an Arsenal bid of €80m plus bonuses for Dusan Vlahovic, but the player already has an agreement with Juventus to join them on a free transfer when his contract expires in 2023."

I know you can sign a pre-contract with a foreign team 6 in the final window before, like Rambo did.

But surely you can't do that. Have a reason not to score against the team you're joining.

Italian footie is dodgy as fück.

If they have an agreement that has a penalty then they must have signed something. They could say they just had an agreement.

Any ideas?
    The sixth month thing is a Premier League/England rule so other countries have different takes (ie Germany I think you can negotiate with any club including within the Bundesliga within 6 months of the end of your contract) - but find it hard to believe you can negotiate 18 months in advance (legally)

Probably explains why him and his agent are asking for a massive pay out up front from us.

Tell you what…I know he’s old but I wouldn’t mind Lewondowski on a free next season…sort of like when we signed Davor Suker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Probably explains why him and his agent are asking for a massive pay out up front from us.

Tell you what…I know he’s old but I wouldn’t mind Lewondowski on a free next season…sort of like when we signed Davor Suker.
    Still a terrific player - not sure we would get as many pens as Bayern get though