Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So will the fat, blithering idiot remove all Plan *******s restrictions?

So will the fat, blithering idiot remove all Plan *******s restrictions?

The data says yes, common sense says yes, the majority of the cabinet says yes but Witty, Vallance and the public health officials say no - the cretinous scum that they are.

I'm guessing no, I'm guessing he keeps some around. The spineless, fat, blithering idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The data says yes, common sense says yes, the majority of the cabinet says yes but Witty, Vallance and the public health officials say no - the cretinous scum that they are.

I'm guessing no, I'm guessing he keeps some around. The spineless, fat, blithering idiot.
    Quite happy to be wrong on this one.

wd FBI

What was thing about there only being 17,000 actual Covid deaths?

I only heard about this…don’t know who calculated it but if you strip away all the other deaths labelled covid related the actual figure is 17k so roughly 8500 a year.

The whole thing is bent worse than an a AFCON match.

I saw Faucci’s article last night…there are 5 stages to a pandemic and we’re still in stage 1.

Okay boss lol

Someone please put him a suitcase and throw him off a bridge and let’s pretend he never existed!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite happy to be wrong on this one.

wd FBI
    FBI needs to sort it out, not that I'd ever vote for the Keir Beer bunch bunch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    FBI needs to sort it out, not that I'd ever vote for the Keir Beer bunch bunch anyway.
    Quite, FBI out and Rishi in

I have this little daydream where he stands up on his first day as PM and says 'with immediate effect I have disbanded SAGE and both Chris Witty and Patrick Vallance are facing criminal prosecution. Now everyone go out and get plastered!'

Sadly, I'm reaching a bit